fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Damn this game is on a whole other level with the music choices. So many times I've stopped to listen to the entire song and even grabbed some from the game Sound folder to upload on my phone.

I think from all the games I've played, and I played a lot... I've only scavenged a total of 5 songs while just in this game I got 9. Great job on diversifying them! (y)

I guess the title lives up to it's name.
I think the BGM of the main menu from No More Money is good too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Slayerz

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
If anyone got the past few patreon posts ,please upload here

johnelros any update bro from your side?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
What is the difference between 'love path' and 'corruption path'? Or is there no difference in the plot? Is it just more naughty scenes and lines? Or is it something heading towards a bad ending?

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
What is the difference between 'love path' and 'corruption path'? Or is there no difference in the plot? Is it just more naughty scenes and lines? Or is it something heading towards a bad ending?
No .. It's not heading towards a bad ending .. Both of endings are the same I think .
Difference is between what they say in sex to each other and their feelings towards each other ..
Pretty much like other games

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Big fan of the game but I have one question. As it seems there's the remake of old episodes and still releasing new ones (ep9 incoming I guess), so the new ones should be released with the same quality as the remake right? I think this may be more logical and smarter than releasing new episodes in order to remake them later on no?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Big fan of the game but I have one question. As it seems there's the remake of old episodes and still releasing new ones (ep9 incoming I guess), so the new ones should be released with the same quality as the remake right? I think this may be more logical and smarter than releasing new episodes in order to remake them later on no?
Yep, new episodes are released in good quality already

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes