Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
View attachment 1703848

Hey guys!
I guess, everyone had enough time to check out the previous release and now it's time to post something about the next one.
So, I've been working on Ep.4 Ch.2 for more than a week already and currently posing one of Faith's scenes. If you played the original Ep.4, you already know there's a scene with Faith (Sharing route) and a very important scene with Megan which will affect later episodes. Both scenes will remain in the remake but with some changes. Faith's scene will be almost the same as it was, only some minor changes will be added, while Megan's scene is expected to change drastically. You'll still get all the fun, don't worry about it, but I'm going to bring it to the whole new level. It'll be hot, really!
Also, a lot of people wrote to me that they miss Megan-Sarah dream sequence and asked if I could add it again - the answer is yes, I'll bring it back to the game together with Ch.2. I actually didn't expect so many people would want to see it but alright, if you want it - you'll get it, it's not a problem.
As for the other changes: I'll add a new scene with Faith, Kate's character (a lady from the restaurant scene) will be reworked, there'll be a scene with Carrie, there'll be a new special scene, and I'm going to try out some new animation tricks and techniques - so all in all, it'll be fun!
The banner above is available in 4K, and you can download it here if you want.
And at the end, after all the recent news, I just want to wish you all the best guys, take care of yourself, your close people and stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!
Megan titfuck. All a person can dream of.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Also, a lot of people wrote to me that they miss Megan-Sarah dream sequence and asked if I could add it again - the answer is yes, I'll bring it back to the game together with Ch.2. I actually didn't expect so many people would want to see it but alright, if you want it - you'll get it, it's not a problem.
Nice. I definitely wanted to see that scene redone.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1647879698581.png

Hey guys!
It's smashy preview time! So, the progress is going good so far, the first scene with Faith is almost done, I only need to finish one animation and I'll be able to start the second one with her. It'll be a new scene: in the original Ep.4 only sharing scene with Faith was available and if players didn't want to go that route, they'd start the restaurant scene right away. Now you'll get a new scene with her in between. So everyone who's fond of solo path with this beauty - don't forget to check it out:p
As for the sharing route: the scene was slightly changed and became even funnier to my mind. Jake is still going to be bitten in his dick and with the new visuals it all looks hilarious, can't wait to show everything to you!
And once these two scenes are fully finished, I'll be moving to the main, Megan-MC scene, I have most hopes about. It'll be truly the gem of this release: really long, hard to do but if I manage, it'll be worth all the efforts!
And as for the current numbers: 99 still images and 5 animations are fully done and a bunch of them is still waiting in the queue to render.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
Hey guys!

1647879754326.png

Get ready MC!

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
99 images and 5 animations in just 2 weeks? That's picking up the pace, I think. I was expecting the next update would drop late May - Early June, but it seems it seems possible it will be in Mid May.

Reactions: loknathkarmakar

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1648484729128.png

Hey guys!
New Monday - new spoilers!
So, the first scene with Faith I wrote about last week is fully finished and I'm currently over the half of her 2nd scene. It'll be ready pretty soon, because only a few animations are left to do. And like I said earlier, this 2nd scene is completely new and I think all the fans of Love Route will like it. Faith can definitely surprise you with all her big talents ;-p
The next scene, however, will require more time. It'll probably need 2-2.5 weeks to be fully done, and it'll be about the same length as the final scenes from Ep.8. Hopefully I'll manage to surprise you there! Anyways, I'm going to keep in touch with all of you and will post all the news and spoilers like usual. So, stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
P.S. the current numbers are: 130 images and 9 animations.

1648485083696.png

Goddess Booty!

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
How far was the original game before it started being remastered, I haven't played this game since so I've lost track if they remaster is now further than the original?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes