May 6, 2020
I cant wait for the remakes to be caught up. I've played through the remake of chapters 1-3 and I think this game has the potential to be one of the best games on this site of this genre! Guess ill wait until than to continue playing :)

Reactions: alpha edge

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
MC did not use his power on megan and sarah if i have not mistaken. I find it kinda weird they start going ham on mc. did i miss something ?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
MC did not use his power on megan and sarah if i have not mistaken. I find it kinda weird they start going ham on mc. did i miss something ?
Megan starts developing feelings for MC when she had to "help him" (and if you help Chen in Episode 1, chances are you two have sex). Sarah starts developing feelings for MC when she catches Megan and MC in a "helping" session.

MC only have the chance to "influence" Megan at the end of Episode 4.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.4 Ch.1 Re] [Boring Games]

Original Size: 4.76 GB
Compressed Size: 639 MB

Win/Linux: - - -
damn, ever since nopy went down everything else takes ridiculous amounts of hours to download
Never played a compressed before, the size difference is terrifying xD

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
damn, ever since nopy went down everything else takes ridiculous amounts of hours to download
Never played a compressed before, the size difference is terrifying xD
I have not found anything wrong with the Compressed versions I download - maybe the Images are not as sharp or something - honestly on my 24 inch monitors I hardly notice. I grab the full version when they are done (completed) - otherwise I save space and time and use the Compressed ones. :>)

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
In the OP
View attachment 1675774

I mean It's still somewhat new and fresh content with the remakes that are bringing the overall quality of the game higher. And it's not like the dev isn't transparent about the releases and actually working on the game.
Sure but with how most games nowadays decide to do either re-do's or simply change the structure of the game('s code) there's so many games you're basically forced to play from the start.

It not only takes some of the fun away (quick example here Sunshine Love for some reason they completely changed the etire game's structure into seperate chapters and I just skipped through the whole game as I couldn't be bothered to replay +5h again) but also sets the content you wish to see further into the future. I wanna see a sex scene with Emma SO BAD and yet we got nothing.

I understand the dev wants to change some things and won't badmouth that but I want to wait before I at least get the amount of Emma I believe we deserve to get - which would be a full sex scene as I've waited already too long just for some 2nd base stuff.

Yeah. I'm kinda a sucker for Emma lol

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Idk I'd like to believe I am more patient than others so I usually ignore games when the dev announces a rework until it is finished (If I haven't played it before). So I never really care whenever a rework is being done to a game since it usually makes the whole experience of it far better than before.
During the last year there were two games I played that had to be reworked because the development team split and one was the writer so they had to start from scratch to learn how to render or some other reason.
I comes a game that decides to change its entrie structure, maybe because they realized it's gonna be much bigger and want to prevent 60GB games.
Then there's some that just simply changed code and thus old saves won't work. And now you're forced to replay 5 AVNs from scratch.

So yeah, not a pleasant experience so I'd rather wait the remakes and just go for Emma lol.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I forgot this game has the lame "mind control" mechanic. Nothing like putting some woman under the influence of something and then taking advantage of it and yes I'm being sarcastic. I think there are good parts of the game but shitty mechanics like that are a downer. It's barely five minutes into the game and the MC is already a piece of shit lol-nice writing.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I forgot this game has the lame "mind control" mechanic. Nothing like putting some woman under the influence of something and then taking advantage of it and yes I'm being sarcastic. I think there are good parts of the game but shitty mechanics like that are a downer. It's barely five minutes into the game and the MC is already a piece of shit lol-nice writing.
Mind control, which except for Dr. Wood (who is not a LI), it's entirely optional to use with the ladies.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Mind control, which except for Dr. Wood (who is not a LI), it's entirely optional to use with the ladies.
It's not optional at the start with the doctor, which is what I was referring to. That's where he told the doctor to tell Megan about helping him relieve himself. The story starts bad meanwhile retards "facepalm" because I don't like sexually assaulting the doctor or manipulating Megan. Lol what a world. I played the game I just forgot the start of the game had that fucked up shit in it.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Do old saves work for this? I saved before the most recent update just to be brought back multiple chapters upon loading. Saw the card game but then warped me back to like almost he beginning

homiKnom

Jan 2, 2021
I'm completely in love with Sarah. The relationship between brother and sister is so erotically accurate and sensual, I can't get enough!
And her design well... Is just a masterpiece from head to toe.
Probably the game I have enjoyed the most, is just so precise in many ways.
Congrats to the devs and good luck in further updates or projects.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes