Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The game is available on now!
Guys, if you have some spare time, consider writing a review there, it'll help a lot and I'd love to hear what you think about the game!
Left my review already. Honestly, you are killing it on reviews. I think only Freshwomen, Chasing Sunsets, and Artemis had a more positive review percentage in their early days on Steam, and I don't even like Artemis. (y)

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey guys!
Another devlog is here for you! So... I'm currently working on Emma's scene which is almost finished. She has two relatively small scenes this time: a phone call and visit to the hospital. The phone call scene is done and the visit one will be over in a day or two. Emma doesn't have much lewd content in this update due to how the story unfolds, it'll be rather a big conflict between MC and her which will be solved in an update only and then we'll be able to return to fun times with her. I don't want to spoiler much, you'll see it yourself when the next two updates are out.
The good news is that when Emma's part is finally done, I'll start working on the first big lewd scene of the update. It'll be with Megan (surprise-surprise, hehe) and it'll have two variations: the Love and Corruption one. BUT the main thing is that the Love route will be leading this time. I think her scene turned out pretty fun on the paper, so hopefully it'll be even more fun when it's rendered!
As for the current numbers: I'm over 450 pics at the moment. Finishing Emma's scene and starting to do animations and pics we're playing such games for! ;-p
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

Oh, almost forgot! I think it'll be fair to do Sarah's photoset next and when it's over we'll do a proper poll where will decide who is next in the line!

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
I came to this game because of the "multiple penetration" and "sharing" tags and to be honest even without the DP scenes it hasn't been a horrible experience, even if I am not particularly into Megan (somehow more into Sarah) and the one Ange scene was pretty damn hot and tugged on my heartstrings a little.

But goddamn the "sharing" route is punishing when it turns out the other dude is a big loser and now you're dead. That and all the MMF stuff is confined to ONE arc of the story and seems added just to satisfy the tag which is quite disappointing.

And I must say there's a bit TOO many Megan scenes in a row at times and gets repetitive, as well the Carrie stuff seems completely unnecessary.

I actually bought this on steam and I am not sure I dont regret the purchase now...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I came to this game because of the "multiple penetration" and "sharing" tags and to be honest even without the DP scenes it hasn't been a horrible experience, even if I am not particularly into Megan (somehow more into Sarah) and the one Ange scene was pretty damn hot and tugged on my heartstrings a little.

But goddamn the "sharing" route is punishing when it turns out the other dude is a big loser and now you're dead. That and all the MMF stuff is confined to ONE arc of the story and seems added just to satisfy the tag which is quite disappointing.

And I must say there's a bit TOO many Megan scenes in a row at times and gets repetitive, as well the Carrie stuff seems completely unnecessary.

I actually bought this on steam and I am not sure I dont regret the purchase now...
You must have a different version than us because MC didn't die... Think if MC had died it would be game over... And Mommy Megan is amazing and everyone loves her...

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016

Since you're a Sarah appreciator like me I suggest playing the love route, Megan not being corrupted means Sarah takes up the mantle to help her bro so you get way more scenes with her. :WeSmart:

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes