2King

Jan 2, 2024
I'm a noobie but how do I open the game on Mac with the RAR file. I did unzip it using Winrar but usually with other games all the files are within the show package contents tab. This one is all over the place with the game folder and other folders outside of that. Then I got an error saying the application cannot be opened.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm a noobie but how do I open the game on Mac with the RAR file. I did unzip it using Winrar but usually with other games all the files are within the show package contents tab. This one is all over the place with the game folder and other folders outside of that. Then I got an error saying the application cannot be opened.
It's a Market build, meaning it's for Win, Linux and Mac.
The reason it won't open is most likely because it is quarantined by Gatekeeper. You can remove this in Terminal with the xattr command.
You can also shuffle the components around and put the necessary parts inside the Mac app and delete the rest. Saves on clutter. I can give you more details but I have to look it up first because I have not yet done this for this game.
Finally, I would advice you to get the Unarchiver for al your unzipping/unrarring whatever needs.

Reactions: 2King

2King

Jan 2, 2024
Thank you. I found a script in another thread that fixes the permissions once you paste the game there. It is working now
It's a Market build, meaning it's for Win, Linux and Mac.
The reason it won't open is most likely because it is quarantined by Gatekeeper. You can remove this in Terminal with the xattr command.
You can also shuffle the components around and put the necessary parts inside the Mac app and delete the rest. Saves on clutter. I can give you more details but I have to look it up first because I have not yet done this for this game.
Finally, I would advice you to get the Unarchiver for al your unzipping/unrarring whatever needs.

Reactions: PBS666

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No public release anymore since game is now on steam. But the new update should keep be leaked here as has been since beginning.
Really? Damn, I didn't notice that. I need to go cancel my Patreon support. I don't give that to games without public releases.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Really? Damn, I didn't notice that. I need to go cancel my Patreon support. I don't give that to games without public releases.
Once a game gets accepted on Steam, they no longer allow the Dev to give it away on Patreon unless it's also free on Steam. So can't support any Devs that have their games on sale on Steam. :poop:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Once a game gets accepted on Steam, they no longer allow the Dev to give it away on Patreon unless it's also free on Steam. So can't support any Devs that have their games on sale on Steam. :poop:
That's incorrect. Steam has only the Special edition available and it never had public releases neither on Patreon/SubscribeStar, nor on itch.
Public releases of SUaD will be posted like usual, there were no changes there.

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-6.png

Any ideas what makes Sarah so surprised and happy?

The game is also available on now!
Guys, if you have some spare time, consider writing a review there, it'll help a lot and I'd love to hear what you think about the game!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
That's incorrect. Steam has only the Special edition available and it never had public releases neither on Patreon/SubscribeStar, nor on itch.
Public releases of SUaD will be posted like usual, there were no changes there.
You sure about that? Might want to read the fine print on your Steam contract. Have heard this form multiple Devs who had to adjust their Patreon tiers and remove free releases after their game was published on Steam. It's possible they were using Steam as an excuse but not very likely. :unsure:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
You sure about that? Might want to read the fine print on your Steam contract. Have heard this form multiple Devs who had to adjust their Patreon tiers and remove free releases after their game was published on Steam. It's possible they were using Steam as an excuse but not very likely. :unsure:
The Public and Special Editions are different versions of the game, the latter has more scenes. I don't think there should be any problems with this because different versions mean different games for Steam. I can contact them though, just to be sure.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
i find it hard to believe, the reason is that steam is the only store that genuine dont give a shit about what you do with your product outside of their store, a big example is DRM, steam enforce it on games in their store, but GOG doesnt allow it in theirs, and companies put their products on both, even steam fully knowing that it could be "bad" for them because in one the players are paying for a license of the game and the other they are actually paying for the game and they actually own the game, they dont go and say "hey, you have to make amends because you"re doing that and could be bad for us", but thats just a costumer POV, so who knows

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys!
I'm back to you with our weekly devlogs! So, the scene with Megan and Sarah is finished, and like I said the last time, it's the starting point of all lewd content I've prepared for you for this and the next updates! And judging by the teaser pic, you can expect lots of fun on the threesome route! ;-p
The next scene I'm going to work on is Emma's. It'll be a relatively short scene where Emma and MC discuss when she can visit him in the hospital. The meeting takes place after a couple other scenes but it'll be quite interesting because Emma doesn't fully realize the situation MC has got into. Anyways, it'll be interesting!
As for the current numbers: I'm around 400 renders into the story right now and can't wait already when I start doing some animations, heh. Still pics are good, but animations are much more fun to do!
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!
P.S. I'm also thinking about doing another photoset with some of the ladies, if you want to see a particular character, feel free to name her in the comments.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
i find it hard to believe, the reason is that steam is the only store that genuine dont give a shit about what you do with your product outside of their store, a big example is DRM, steam enforce it on games in their store, but GOG doesnt allow it in theirs, and companies put their products on both, even steam fully knowing that it could be "bad" for them because in one the players are paying for a license of the game and the other they are actually paying for the game and they actually own the game, they dont go and say "hey, you have to make amends because you"re doing that and could be bad for us", but thats just a costumer POV, so who knows
Being evil corporate empire, Steam is all about the money and restricting the options for competition. They are not too keen on hosting games for sale that folks can get elsewhere for free. Makes sense to me.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys!
I'm back to you with our weekly devlogs! So, the scene with Megan and Sarah is finished, and like I said the last time, it's the starting point of all lewd content I've prepared for you for this and the next updates! And judging by the teaser pic, you can expect lots of fun on the threesome route!
I can only hope that we will get something on a love route as well with either of them, I'm not on the corruption route and I missed sweet Sarah and Megan.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes