joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Yes, I opened and I have to edit what?
Nothing. I have never asked to modify something...
It's just to verify you have the file with :

init python:
for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys!
Posting some spoilers for you as promised! So, the scene with Laura, our lovely officer, is fully finished and now I'm working on the next scene with Megan and Sarah. That scene will be the official beginning of lewd content in the next update because it basically initiates all the hot stuff that will take place in Ep.10 Chapter 1 and two. Like I said, I'm not sure yet if I'll divide the episode in several chapters, but I can already say that Ep.10 Ch.1 will definitely have a full length sex scene with Megan (on the love route) and Dr.Wood, while Ch.2 will have something really interesting for you with Sara (Solo) and some significant progress on the trio route. If I don't divide the chapters - well, you'll get all these stuff in one update. ;-p
I'll be posting first previews from that initiation scene on Monday, so stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!
P.S. I can see that you gradually start to activate your keys - thank you all for your support guys, I really appreciate it!

M0narh

May 20, 2024
Usually, Steam versions are censored or have partially cut content. Is it the same with this version?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Usually, Steam versions are censored or have partially cut content. Is it the same with this version?
Pretty sure this is the same as the Steam version. Just need the Ipatch for maximum fun. Patch works for Steam version as well. :devilish:

Reactions: M0narh

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Dude, stop wanting to download files from strangers on the internet.......

Besides, use "tab" to skip to choices and you'll play through it in minutes.
You say that as if 90% of this forum wouldn't immediately click on any MEGA or GOFILE link some rando posts after an update is announce lol.

M0narh

May 20, 2024
That is not true. Usually, Steam version is more uncensored due to Patreon.
Maybe, but with the games I've encountered, their Steam versions were cut. I can't remember all of them, but one of the most notable examples is 'Summer's Gone', then 'Exposed' (in the Steam version, you can't set the relationships), and others. The thing is, the patreon version (or others) was preferred over the Steam version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You say that as if 90% of this forum wouldn't immediately click on any MEGA or GOFILE link some rando posts after an update is announce lol.
True unfortunately but with the recent viruses found in VN's it's an even worse idea.

Maybe, but with the games I've encountered, their Steam versions were cut. I can't remember all of them, but one of the most notable examples is 'Summer's Gone', then 'Exposed' (in the Steam version, you can't set the relationships), and others. The thing is, the patreon version (or others) was preferred over the Steam version
SG was because Ocean was going for a lower rating but it failed. All the games I've seen on Steam are the same or better as SoL said.

Reactions: Bloodguard

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the walkthrough mod that isnt through MixDrop? That website has never worked for me.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes