stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Thanks. I looked at the changelog, and it seemed to imply there was no new content. The Changelog just says "bugfixes" since Ep 6.
You need to scroll down more. Since episode 6 remake there wasn't any new content added, but episodes 7-9 were released earlier.

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Is there any eta for upcoming chapter 10?
not yet he just started rendering and than with the release of the game on steam he is just now getting back into the renders for the game again so it will still be a while before we know anything about a release

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
It's just the Steam Version and according to the Changelog
Ep.1-9 Ch.2 v1.2 SE Steam
- Bugfixes?

I will update the Mod when there's a new release with content.

Edit: the biggest difference is that the Steam version has achievements.

Edit: 2 I've added a steam version of the Mod in the Mod Page.
thank you~

scailer

Feb 3, 2018
Game is amazing, but can't find the last torrent version, even with search the one i find is the 6 episode version and not the last steam

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
View attachment 2587073
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.6 RE SE / (Steam)] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs
Download (Steam Version): -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
no gallery unlock?

Shader11

Nov 18, 2020
When I try to extract to file after I've downloaded the game, 2 or 3 folders in the game section doesn't extract and the files are missing. How can I fix this issue? Can someone help please?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
When I try to extract to file after I've downloaded the game, 2 or 3 folders in the game section doesn't extract and the files are missing. How can I fix this issue? Can someone help please?
Redownload the file, your current is corrupted.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Why I cant use unlocker gallery mod guys ???
Because the file is older than the included in the game distribution. You just have to edit the file ...\Shut Up and Dance Special Edition\game\galleryscreen.rpy with notepad and save it. Be sure to save with the rpy extension and not as a txt.

Rockhard6926

Feb 19, 2022
Because the file is older than the included in the game distribution. You just have to edit the file ...\Shut Up and Dance Special Edition\game\galleryscreen.rpy with notepad and save it. Be sure to save with the rpy extension and not as a txt.
but there is only screens and i can not find the gallery one

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes