Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
So, I got the game on Steam and have been playing it for a bit. Dev, there are two inconsistencies at the beginning. When you choose not to wake up Sarah, the MC tells the mom he saw her when he tried to wake her up earlier lol

The second one is when you don't tell mom/Sarah about the lady and her job offer, he tells them while at the hospital "remember the job offer?" did no one mention this to the Dev? or is it just going to stay like that?

Edit: Found another one. When Megan/Mom is trying out clothes, you get two choices, first one was like "Say something?" I forget the rest of what it said lol and the second choice is "say she looks hot" I chose the first choice. Then, later on, when she's trying out clothes at the shop, she mentions "remember what you said when I was trying out clothes?" and the MC says "that you look hot?"

Do these choices matter or not really? because if the dialogue is sticking to a single version/path, does it say anything else if we choose the other choices instead? I think some touch up work needs to happen. Fix these things up. But seeing as the game isn't 100% completed yet, I don't expect the fixes to happen asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmuser

estteno

Apr 4, 2022
I'm having trouble unlocking these 3 steam achievements, I'm pretty sure the Sarah one is bugged because I did slap her ass while she was wearing only her panties, and I don't know how to unlock the other 2, any clues?

Edit: the slap achievement got unlocked on its own during the Love/Corruption paths choice for some reason in a playthrough
1717199984950.png

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Quick question. In the season 1 release on Steam is there sexy time with Mum and Sis? Not necessarily together, separate is fine, but I'd hate to spend that much and not get to the good stuff. ;)

estteno

Apr 4, 2022
Quick question. In the season 1 release on Steam is there sexy time with Mum and Sis? Not necessarily together, separate is fine, but I'd hate to spend that much and not get to the good stuff. ;)
It's the same content as patreon release though, in case you were looking for more content

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Oh, so a much shorter Season 2. Hopefully it's cheaper than Season 1. I have to wait for a sale before I can afford it, but I will definitely buy it sometime.
Dev said it'd be 12-13 episodes long, and they're currently developing ep10

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
On Steam it's a one-time purchase, no division into seasons.
Damn, you're right, it's in Early Access. Ima dumb. :LOL:
Well, that's nice to know. Not sure where I even got that Season 1 thing from.
Probably confusing it with other games on Steam that like to break into seasons so they can charge more than once.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Just started playing the Steam version, and I have a question. Was there supposed to be a time skip between episode 1 and 2? Seems like we missed a few days. Then Emma is saying something about a second favor, when I never saw a first favor? I'm confused, am I missing something?
It's a bit early, but the game has also referenced several choices that I didn't make. Like Megan saying MC said she was hot, when that was not my choice.
Later in that conversation with Emma they talk about accessing the fathers' memories, like it already happened, but I never saw any of that. Really feel like I'm missing content unless there is a flashback sequence coming up?
*edit*
Never mind, ima dumb again. Flashback happened right after that conversation. Though I'm wondering about the lack of a quick menu bar? Is there a shortcut or hotkey for quick save? I can't seem to find one. :unsure:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes