the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance: Special Edition Ep1-Ep9Ch2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can toggle my incest patch with the new entry in the quick menu or by the assigned gesture.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022

Hey guys!
First of all I want to thank all of you for the warm welcome of the game on Steam, I honestly didn't expect so many messages from you! It showed me once again what a great community we are and I want to thank each of you!
The last few days were really busy with the release but now it's all good. I just finished sending the keys to you, it took me almost all day, but I think we're all good now. In case if you're an active patron and you don't see a personal message from me here on Patreon, follow the instruction in the letter. I tried to send them all, but there're might be some mistakes due to the their amount and the fact that I'd sent them manually. If this happens - just follow the instruction in the letter and I'll send it to you. I've got the list of all patrons by this very moment, so the keys are reserved for you anyways. :)
And now, when this huge milestone is over, I can fully concentrate on the development. I'll make another devlog post with new spoilers this week, because I didn't have much time to render last few days, so stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

May 17, 2023
View attachment 2587073
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.6 RE SE] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
game is on ep 1-9 will this walkthrough still work?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tmu500

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks. I looked at the changelog, and it seemed to imply there was no new content. The Changelog just says "bugfixes" since Ep 6.
Yes, there is.

There is? Because I just played it and there doesn't seem to be anything new at all
And how do you call the relationship with Aunt? The developments with father and the story? The harem growing?
You may not like the new content, or you may not find it 'refreshing' or whatever.
But BCGuy asked specifically if there is new content or if the episodes were just "bug fixes". The story progresses substantially from ep 6 to ep 9.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
game is on ep 1-9 will this walkthrough still work?
It's just the Steam Version and according to the Changelog
Ep.1-9 Ch.2 v1.2 SE Steam
- Bugfixes?

I will update the Mod when there's a new release with content.

Edit: the biggest difference is that the Steam version has achievements.

Edit: 2 I've added a steam version of the Mod in the Mod Page.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
one question ...
is there an I patch for the Steam version ?
or maybe is it already included in the WT mod ?
Don't use WT mod for Steam version, it will break your game, and bork your achievements. Most of them do this unless the modder makes a special Steam version. The Ipatch works fine though, I'm using it. (y)

*edit* never mind it looks like Joker made a Steam version of the WT. Doesn't say anything about the incest patch though. Should still be able to use the uncensor patch on Op.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Don't use WT mod for Steam version, it will break your game, and bork your achievements. Most of them do this unless the modder makes a special Steam version. The Ipatch works fine though, I'm using it. (y)
one question ...
is there an I patch for the Steam version ?
or maybe is it already included in the WT mod ?

It's just the Steam Version and according to the Changelog
Ep.1-9 Ch.2 v1.2 SE Steam
- Bugfixes?

I will update the Mod when there's a new release with content.

Edit: 2 I've added a steam version of the Mod in the Mod Page.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes