fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
i didnt watch since a long time but why swinging and sharing???....now i know again why i did end playing anymore....shame was fine idea at the start...but fuck the women together with other dudes,nope...you changed the vn so many times ....dont get why but seems where money comes from....whatever...
Sharing is 1000% optional and only with the black chick if you allow her son to fuck her, we aren't sharing mom or sis. Don't know where the swinging comes from but there is none unless somebody is eventually swinging a baseball bat.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Terrible advise skipping all the choices and having to click through everything would take over 30-60 mins. Next time just don't respond if you don't have anything helpful
You know what's even easier? For everyone. A single uploaded save that takes not even 5 minutes you donkey
I am just simply asking for a save, you people are weirdos.
Stop being so dramatic it takes 2 minutes to upload a save which would help out a lot of people. It's not rocket science it's a 1-minute process if you speed-run it. I do not even want a save that bad I'm playing other stuff but I am annoyed you people have to add such useless comments that don't benefit anyone just because you wanted to hear yourself speak. I guarantee if someone uploaded a save it would get well over a hundred downloads before the dev got an update out it just helps everyone out. Do you know what doesn't help people out by adding useless comments and flaming them for asking for a save that's how this started some random guy asked for a save and he got met with useless nonsense. So pipe down if you do not have a save or upload if you do it is very simple
Dude, you're really dense aren't you? People here are trying to help you and you don't even notice it. You've no clues what you're doing and what you're demanding here.
1722057234376.png

Source: .

If you're pissed because nobody here gives you a save, you only show us that you're clueless about anything. And BTW it's your problem you didn't backup your saves. Don't make your problems to problems from other guys. Don't even try it. In all the time you're whining about no one giving you saves (and maybe malware) you could easily played the whole game without skipping.

P.S.: I know you're feeling offended about my open words. Suck it up and try to notice that I only teach you a more than needed lesson about safety in internet. But feel free to collect all the malwares and viruses out there.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Dude, you're really dense aren't you? People here are trying to help you and you don't even notice it. You've no clues what you're doing and what you're demanding here.
View attachment 3871853

If you're pissed because nobody here gives you a save, you only show us that you're clueless about anything. And BTW it's your problem you didn't backup your saves. Don't make your problems to problems from other guys. Don't even try it. In all the time you're whining about no one giving you saves (and maybe malware) you could easily played the whole game without skipping.

P.S.: I know you're feeling offended about my open words. Suck it up and try to notice that I only teach you a more than needed lesson about safety in internet. But feel free to collect all the malwares and viruses out there.
Candidate for post of the year!!!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3871853

There are rumors that he is still waiting for "saves" from someone... :coffee: :HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes