Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey guys!
That's the scene I was talking about the last time, the "sexy moments" initiation of the next update! MC finally gets fully conscious, but he can't move much yet. Even though, it doesn't stop Megan and Sarah to start teasing him gradually and give him certain hints of what he can expect when he gets out of the hospital. One thing is clear though, they miss him and want him to be back as soon as possible! ;-p
The scene is relatively short, I should get it done today-tomorrow and then I'll start working on Emma's scene.

As for the current numbers: I'm back to rendering already after all the work with the Steam release, so the pace got back to normal. The total amount is over 350 images already, will start working on the first animations after a couple of scenes.

Also, I'm planning to start working on translations really soon, but I need to find an optimal path to start doing it since the game is really text-heavy... The list of languages I'm definitely planing to add is: Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, French, and most likely Korean. It's a complex task so you shouldn't expect it to arrive really soon, but the final goal is to have the game translated at least into these six languages. Anyways, I'll keep you updated and will be back with the first news soon.
That's it for now guys, stay tuned!

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Friend Boring Games, when chapter 10 is scheduled, I can't wait to see Mama Megan and Sister Sara again

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
There is this thing called saving the game.
Then there is this thing called loading a save.

Use your powers wisely young padawan... :HideThePain: :KEK: :FacePalm: :WeSmart:
I guess I should have been more clear to avoid this kind of humour. My bad. :FacePalm:

What I meant is, is there a way to use the walkthrough mod on the latest steam version? This amazing method of save & load can at times even double the time of the playthrough, and I'm not looking to do that. The mod let's you follow multiple paths at the same time.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I guess I should have been more clear to avoid this kind of humour. My bad. :FacePalm:

What I meant is, is there a way to use the walkthrough mod on the latest steam version? This amazing method of save & load can at times even double the time of the playthrough, and I'm not looking to do that. The mod let's you follow multiple paths at the same time.
It's been said that Joker has a version of the WT-mod that works with the Steam version. Generally, though, Mods break your game and bork your achievements on Steam games. The Ipatch works fine though, I'm using it in my Steam version. (y)

Reactions: KKnuck and AlexMpog

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
GU and multi mod are not working!!!!
This game doesn't really need a Mod, don't know why everyone insists on using one. Other than the annoying lack of a proper quick bar/menu, which I don't even know if the Mod fixes. It doesn't have enough content to really make extra plays for all the scenes boring or tedious yet. Does work better with the guide though, so I'll give you that. (y)

Reactions: AlexMpog
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes