Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
So just 1 more remaster then it is done correct? waiting for them be caught up because the graphics in the remaster were just so much better.

Aug 8, 2019
Has anyone noticed problems or significant quality loss with the compressed version?

I only ask 'cause the difference in file-size is...... Drastic

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So just 1 more remaster then it is done correct? waiting for them be caught up because the graphics in the remaster were just so much better.
I don't think is that way.
There is still
ep.4 ch.2
ep.5 ch.1+ch.2
ep.6 ch.1+ch.2

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I don't think is that way.
There is still
ep.4 ch.2
ep.5 ch.1+ch.2
ep.6 ch.1+ch.2
Cool thanks i started the game a while ago and got through the first 2 chapters which had been remastered and when i got to the 3rd was like "yea i will just wait for the remaster" But honestly was enjoying it

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I finished the Chapter 4-Part I yesterday and I just can't get enough of the girls. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw did the special scene with Faith and Megan happened or just was a bonus fantasy? 'Cus the timeline doesn't fit. And if it's something to do with upcoming episodes please don't spoil.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Are you sure?Because some renders looks like ch.4 and ch.5 and there will be a remake of these chapters.
the last is a new update ? or a remake ?
sorry .. I can't understand.
I can't play anything new with the last update
OMFG.......READ atleas couple of posts or last paige, BEFORE quessing or asking whats going on !!!!!!:devilish:
DEV has said many, many times, how things go !!!! Chapters 4,5 AND first half of 6 WILL be remaked........EVEN this LAST paige (about 10 posts before this) !!!!!!!

Reactions: Boring Games
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes