rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Right this is what I was saying, and expecting...
Just wondering if it's ~3 months between these or not.
I do remember the updates for the Remakes felt faster, as it wasn't completely new content,
but can't remember if all of them were split into 2 or more chapters.
Some of the regular ones were split, afaik all of the remakes were split into 2, I think there was 2 months between chp3 remakes chapters, but I don't think that was the norm. So you are looking at another 3 months for Chp 2 of RE4 then another 3 months for chapter 9 possibly even another 3 months if it is split in 2, then at least 6 months for both chapters of Ep 5 Remake. So from right now best case scenario for all remakes being done looks to be next year, January or February, if it follows the same pattern. Give or take a few months if an update takes 4 months instead of 3.

Last edited:

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.4 Ch.1 Re] [Boring Games]

Original Size: 4.76 GB
Compressed Size: 639 MB

Win/Linux: - - -
nyc

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Some of the regular ones were split, afaik all of the remakes were split into 2, I think there was 2 months between chp3 remakes chapters, but I don't think that was the norm. So you are looking at another 3 months for Chp 2 of RE4 then another 3 months for chapter 9 possibly even another 3 months if it is split in 2, then at least 6 months for both chapters of Ep 5 Remake. So from right now best case scenario for all remakes being done looks to be next year, January or February, if it follows the same pattern. Give or take a few months if an update takes 4 months instead of 3.
Fuck me. I saw this and thought "They *must* be done with the fucking remakes now, right?"

Apparently not.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Thanks, this is what I was asking. If the amount of effort put into both paths of Megan's Episode 8 scenes continues, it will be worth the wait. Wish more Devs gave that sort of quality towards one continuous Sexual encounter, instead of many shorter scenes.
This DEV is also up for the "Most Improved" award, with his remakes imho. Dreams of Desire-DE wasn't even close.

Dec 4, 2017

Solid high compression...i like it

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
am i the only one that torrents dont work for on this site? seems like theres no hosts or whatever

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017

Thank you for offering multiple different hosts (y)

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes