the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP4CH1SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
So wait, this is just chapter 1 for the Ep4 Remake right? Of 2 chapters?
Also are we looking at another 3 months for chapter 2, or will the turn around be a bit quicker?

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
the next update is for chapter 9 and you can expect at least three months waiting time

Last edited:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
the next update is for chapter 9 and you can expect at least three months waiting time
But at the beginning it says the Faith Sharing choice, will affect Ep4 chapter 2?
And in the update release schedule, there's no mention of returning to Ep4 after Ep9,
so what are you talking about? I'm asking when the second half of this Episode is due?

Last edited:

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP4CH1SE.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
hi, does this include the incest patch? thx

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
I hope this wasnt asked befor(i doubt it) in the corruption path you can allready have sex(penetration)with Megan right? In her love path also or do we need to wait for that? Sorry for asking but i want to wait until we can have sex with her in both paths.thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Demnor

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I hope this wasnt asked befor(i doubt it) in the corruption path you can allready have sex(penetration)with Megan right? In her love path also or do we need to wait for that? Sorry for asking but i want to wait until we can have sex with her in both paths.thanks in advance :)
You can have sex with Megan on both of those routes.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Choose the route you want. In both routes we have sex with her. I personally prefer the love route. :)

Reactions: EJW

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
So wait, this is just chapter 1 for the Ep4 Remake right? Of 2 chapters?
Also are we looking at another 3 months for chapter 2, or will the turn around be a bit quicker?
I think next update will be Episode 4 Chapter 2, and then Episode 9 Chapter 1. Dev lately splits each episode in 2 chapter updates.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I think next update will be Episode 4 Chapter 2, and then Episode 9 Chapter 1. Dev lately splits each episode in 2 chapter updates.
Right this is what I was saying, and expecting...
Just wondering if it's ~3 months between these or not.
I do remember the updates for the Remakes felt faster, as it wasn't completely new content,
but can't remember if all of them were split into 2 or more chapters.

vcmhome

Apr 29, 2020
Just downladed Ep. 4RE , doesnt seem to be any new content from Ep. 8. Ends with last save at ep8. Maybe I'm doing something wrong

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Just downladed Ep. 4RE , doesnt seem to be any new content from Ep. 8. Ends with last save at ep8. Maybe I'm doing something wrong
This update is for remaking episode 4, you will need to replay the game and reach that episode to get to the new stuff

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes