Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Soo hard to be patient with this game. It's simply amazing, and I'm almost certain it's my favorite. Both Megan and Sarah are truly superb.
However, I will play it only after the remaining remakes are done.

Naah, who am I kidding. I will play it as soon as the new update drops, everytime, anytime.
Yeah! Both of them are awesome. Buuut I didn't likte the faces of couisn and the aunt at all. :/

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all, I just recently discovered this little gem and hats off to Boring Games , this one has the potential of a true masterpiece! (And I say "the potential" only because of the still slightly off-putting incongruency between the finished chapters and the WIP ones).

I have a small problem with unlocking a scene (see the attached image): searching the thread I found someone mentioning the corruption choice at the restaurant as the way to unlock a "hotter" pool scene later with Megan, but that didn't work, I still only get the kissing scene. And tbh, I don't even know if what I'm looking for is actually a pool scene or not!...
Can anybody help, please? Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

muchoxmacho

Jun 20, 2020
Hi all, I just recently discovered this little gem and hats off to Boring Games , this one has the potential of a true masterpiece! (And I say "the potential" only because of the still slightly off-putting incongruency between the finished chapters and the WIP ones).

I have a small problem with unlocking a scene (see the attached image ): searching the thread I found someone mentioning the corruption choice at the restaurant as the way to unlock a "hotter" pool scene later with Megan, but that didn't work, I still only get the kissing scene. And tbh, I don't even know if what I'm looking for is actually a pool scene or not!...
if you dont mind, you can use gallery unlocker

Reactions: loknathkarmakar

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
muchoxmacho I don't mind using it as a quick reference when I'm lost (and then uninstalling it again), but the last few Megan scenes are not covered by the unlocker, unfortunately, at least not the one linked in the top page.

Anyone else has a clue, by chance? It's SO frustrating to have a single blank spot in the gallery XD

Dec 4, 2017

I have a small problem with unlocking a scene (see the attached image): searching the thread I found someone mentioning the corruption choice at the restaurant as the way to unlock a "hotter" pool scene later with Megan, but that didn't work, I still only get the kissing scene. And tbh, I don't even know if what I'm looking for is actually a pool scene or not!...
I recommend you to use gallery unlocker

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018

It's just a teasing scene in the hot hub. But it's a must have, if you are an assman. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 4, 2017
Edrick23 you are THE MAN! :D It worked like a charm, praise be to your code-reading skills!

loknathkarmakar I'll repeat what I said earlier just in case you missed out on some content: the unlocker doesn't cover many of the latest Megan's scenes, you might wanna check the unmodded gallery out to see if there are some holes in there :)
I already unlock every scenes of her without using unlocker..so you don't have to remind me that...chow

• Haha
Reactions: Boring Games
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes