Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
Boring Games quick question will episode 4 come out as a whole or split into 2 parts?

p.s how do you think you will do with episode 6 of the first half? will it somehow come together with the remake of 5 or as a stand alone work (only if you can already say something about it or have already decided)

Reactions: leon02457

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Boring Games quick question will episode 4 come out as a whole or split into 2 parts?

p.s how do you think you will do with episode 6 of the first half? will it somehow come together with the remake of 5 or as a stand alone work (only if you can already say something about it or have already decided)
It's pretty big, so I'll split it. First part should be out in a few weeks already. As for the 6th - yeah, it'll come out together with Ep.5 RE

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1642435453382.png

Hey guys!
I'm finally ready to show you the first bits of the beach scene^^
If you remember, this scene in the original Ep.4 used an HDRI image as a background and the results were not that great. There wasn't enough lighting, the image itself wasn't super detailed (not mentioning the overall noisiness of the renders in total, heh), so this time I wanted to do everything in 3D to have more control over the scene in general. It took some time to do everything but I like the results much more than it was. I'm also going to add new animated scenes in here (a few of them are done already, and one animation counts 280 frames!), Sarah's part will be changed slightly to add more fun in the game and then I'll be ready to move to the final scene of this chapter. So the release isn't far away, guys!
Also, since this release is mostly about Sarah, I'm going to run a poll about character/-s you want to see in the special scene. It doesn't have to be connected to Ep.4 story-wise, so we can expect some juicy scenes with the character of your choice.
P.S. I hope you like their outfits ;-p
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1642435496491.png

They promise a very hot day over there...

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1643041087170.png

Hey guys!
It's time to show you some previews! So, the beach scene is almost finished, I'll need 2-3 more days to complete it and then will be able to move to the final scene of this update. The progress is going good and, I think, Sarah's fans won't be disappointed as there're plenty of animations with her this time, while the second part of Ep.4 will be centered around Megan and Faith.
Also, I've found a great script for animating and it is really promising. I've already tested it in work and everything I can say is, "Damn, where were you before!". It'll definitely help a lot and will bring animations to a new level.
Now, I'm getting to work on the final bits of the current scene and I'll talk to you soon!
Stay tuned, guys. Oh, and I'll run a poll about whom you want to see in the special scene this time. I guess, the options will be Megan/Faith/or both of them. But you're welcome to suggest your options as well.

1643041136585.png

Oopsie!

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
View attachment 1614216

Hey guys!
It's time to show you some previews! So, the beach scene is almost finished, I'll need 2-3 more days to complete it and then will be able to move to the final scene of this update. The progress is going good and, I think, Sarah's fans won't be disappointed as there're plenty of animations with her this time, while the second part of Ep.4 will be centered around Megan and Faith.
Also, I've found a great script for animating and it is really promising. I've already tested it in work and everything I can say is, "Damn, where were you before!". It'll definitely help a lot and will bring animations to a new level.
Now, I'm getting to work on the final bits of the current scene and I'll talk to you soon!
Stay tuned, guys. Oh, and I'll run a poll about whom you want to see in the special scene this time. I guess, the options will be Megan/Faith/or both of them. But you're welcome to suggest your options as well.

View attachment 1614222

Oopsie!
Wow!! awesome!! :whistle:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1643646134429.png

Hey guys!
Another week, another preview, and it's one of the final ones before the release ^^
I fully finished the beach scene last week, and it turned out to be quite a big one with more than 10 animations, both Sarah and Megan included. Also, I couldn't help but did another 180 framed animation with Megan this time, so get ready to make your hands oily and apply the lotion all over her!
Now, the card game scene. Like I said when just started working on this RE, the card game scene won't be changed much but it'd have a few new blocks and I'd also include some new animated parts to it. Currently I'm still at its beginning, only a couple of pages are done at the moment, but it shouldn't take too long to finish everything. Can't wait myself when I start working on its hottest moments, heh. I'm planning to include some sexy and funny animations, so it should be interesting... at least in my head. And once this scene is done, I'll get to the special one (it typically takes 2-3 days to do it), and after that the new chapter will be out!
Anyways, stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1643646174443.png

Hmm, this pic gives wrong vibes when it's out of context xD

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 1626494

Hey guys!
Another week, another preview, and it's one of the final ones before the release ^^
I fully finished the beach scene last week, and it turned out to be quite a big one with more than 10 animations, both Sarah and Megan included. Also, I couldn't help but did another 180 framed animation with Megan this time, so get ready to make your hands oily and apply the lotion all over her!
Now, the card game scene. Like I said when just started working on this RE, the card game scene won't be changed much but it'd have a few new blocks and I'd also include some new animated parts to it. Currently I'm still at its beginning, only a couple of pages are done at the moment, but it shouldn't take too long to finish everything. Can't wait myself when I start working on its hottest moments, heh. I'm planning to include some sexy and funny animations, so it should be interesting... at least in my head. And once this scene is done, I'll get to the special one (it typically takes 2-3 days to do it), and after that the new chapter will be out!
Anyways, stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 1626498

Hmm, this pic gives wrong vibes when it's out of context xD
Wrong vibes never felt so right

• Haha
Reactions: Boring Games
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes