RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
View attachment 1554578

Hey guys!
It's previews time again! This time they'll be with Ange mostly, I was working on a few scenes with her last week and then she'll appear again only at the ending of this episode, so there won't be too many previews with her, don't worry :p
Posing and rendering are going pretty good so far (except for some minor issues with poke-throughs and other stuff Daz likes so much, but it's all minor, heh), I've already have about a hundred of new images done and this week I'm going to start Sarah's first big scene in Ep.4, it should be interesting and really hot! And also I want to try something new in animating this time, so we shall see how everything will turn out... I understand that you know almost everything about Ep4 and what will happen there and it makes writing devlog a bit more predictive but I'll still try to share something interesting with you!

Stay tuned guys, get ready for the upcoming holidays and I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 1554579

How can she even have haters? :p
Boring Games - We want to eat Ange for breakfast, lunch and dinner

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
sorry to sound like a layman or something, i just started playing the game, what do these ''RE'' mean?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1641216743593.png

Hey guys!
Happy New Year to everyone! Hope you're all having good time and enjoying your holidays!
I've already finished the scene with Sarah and it turned out pretty well! There'll be several different animations in it, and this time I tried to pay more attention to clothes simulation, better body physics and tried to pose more interesting movements overall, hope you'll like the final results! One animation caused some troubles as usual and I had to redo it twice (Sarah's tits were all crazy and jumpy, heh) but now it's all good and it looks as yummy as it was planned :p
Next part I'll be working on is the beach scene from the original Ep.4. There're also a few changes planned to it, I'll add new animations, dialogues will be slightly changed and hopefully the new version of the scene will be way more hotter and fun than it was ^^
And like I said in the previous posts, I'll take a few days off to spend the holidays with my close ones but will be back with new spoilers next week already!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1641216793735.png

Something's coming!

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 1565634

Hope you had nice and cozy Christmas
It's finally the previews time! So, I've started doing Sarah's first h-scene in the upcoming update and already done half of it... and I must say it's a real pain in the butt, heh. I spent a good few hours tweaking the material parameters of her top only to make it slide off correctly. My brain realizes that it's probably too much, but I still want to do it as best as possible... The side-effect of that tweaking is some juicy and nice animations I've managed to do in this scene, and I hope you'll enjoy them too. In the end it was worth the effort, in my opinion. I'm going to finish this scene and at least 1/3 of the next one this week before New Year's holidays and then will take a couple of days off to spend together with my family, and after that there'll be just a few scenes to finish before releasing the chapter. Everything goes according to the schedule for now and I think, I'll be able to announce the approximate release date pretty soon!
Hope you had nice and cozy Christmas guys, and already prepared to have fun on New Year, stay healthy and tuned, and I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 1565635

It's always a nightmare to make tits squash right in Daz... but it's also always a pleasure to see when you finally manage to do it, right? :p
wow, what's the ETA of the next update? Im really forward to it!

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes