Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
I know the compressed version of the mac version is out and it worked fine but where's the latest full mac version? I don't mind the extra bytes.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
3ougixilu6zz.jpg

i need somebody to explain the remaster and not remaster dynamic, the drop off in quality between ep 3 remaster and ep4 is quite large. is ep 8 now quality wise on the level of the remaster or the not remaster?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Episode 4 RE: Quick News
Hey guys!
The script for the next Episode 4 RE is almost done, I need 1-2 more days to finish it completely and then I can start rendering everything!
A few words about it: the only scene without many changes there is the card game, I'll add a few animations here and there, the overall quality will be improved a lot but story-wise, there's only one new block in that scene. The rest of the episode has been changed quite a lot but it'll still follow the main storyline, all the important moments/choices will still be there.
There'll be a new scene with Faith, Carrie, Ange and Ann, and mostly important the ending scene with Megan will be much more different from the original. You'll still be able to influence her but, oh boy, it'll be intense! And like I said, I'm going to finish everything connected to the script today-tomorrow already and then will start doing renders for it.
As for the possible release schedule. The previous long development cycle felt really long for me as well, and I think, it's more convenient to deliver smaller releases but faster (with good amount of content anyway), so I've split this episode into 2 possible parts. I'll take a look at how much work will have been done in the middle of January and if it'll still be quite long from the ending, I'll release the first part (or if it'll be not that much left till the ending, I'll just finish everything and release the whole ep.). In short: it'll be more clear right in the process, heh.
As for the other news: a Web version of the game is now available! I've ported the first episode and if you want to recall it one day, there's a version waiting for you. Web has some limitations and currently it's not an option to port every release into it, but hopefully one day it'll start to support videos and will turn into a more useful option. Anyways, the link to itch is , it's free.
And if you're interested, here're some banners I've made. The girls can definitely melt this winter mood for you;-P

banner02_450x450.gif
banner_01_450x450.gif
That's all for now. Will show you first previews very soon. Stay tuned, guys!

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021

Hey guys!
The script for the next Episode 4 RE is almost done, I need 1-2 more days to finish it completely and then I can start rendering everything!
A few words about it: the only scene without many changes there is the card game, I'll add a few animations here and there, the overall quality will be improved a lot but story-wise, there's only one new block in that scene. The rest of the episode has been changed quite a lot but it'll still follow the main storyline, all the important moments/choices will still be there.
There'll be a new scene with Faith, Carrie, Ange and Ann, and mostly important the ending scene with Megan will be much more different from the original. You'll still be able to influence her but, oh boy, it'll be intense! And like I said, I'm going to finish everything connected to the script today-tomorrow already and then will start doing renders for it.
As for the possible release schedule. The previous long development cycle felt really long for me as well, and I think, it's more convenient to deliver smaller releases but faster (with good amount of content anyway), so I've split this episode into 2 possible parts. I'll take a look at how much work will have been done in the middle of January and if it'll still be quite long from the ending, I'll release the first part (or if it'll be not that much left till the ending, I'll just finish everything and release the whole ep.). In short: it'll be more clear right in the process, heh.
As for the other news: a Web version of the game is now available! I've ported the first episode and if you want to recall it one day, there's a version waiting for you. Web has some limitations and currently it's not an option to port every release into it, but hopefully one day it'll start to support videos and will turn into a more useful option. Anyways, the link to itch is , it's free.
And if you're interested, here're some banners I've made. The girls can definitely melt this winter mood for you;-P

View attachment 1533035
View attachment 1533037
Man those renders are even better than the ones we see in the game.

Really looking forward to playing ep 4 RE, though it will be weird playing an earlier chapter when we have already seen sex crazed Megan in ch 8. IIRC this will be before she gets mind controlled right? So she'd still be in her "denial" phase.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020

Hey guys!

View attachment 1533035
View attachment 1533037
Dev,if possible release the whole episode at once we will wait for it.

Reactions: mjayw2
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes