Mar 6, 2021
I assume corruption means mc uses powers on girls, while the other route is about love. The game also implies girls get more wild & hardcore whenever mc uses jedi mind tricks on them.

It is also possible the corruption path might lead to a darker ending.
Yeah, I think these doubts remained, but I'm playing in the meantime.

Reactions: drooopy

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The girl's paths are independent of each other. There is no "corruption" path in general.

You can let things flow naturally with Megan (love route). In this route, if you helped Chan in Ep 1 you will have sex with her or not once in Ep 2.

You can "influence" Megan in Ep 4 (using mind pills), which in turn makes her much more sexually open. In this route you can let her hit on Sarah for a threesome or not.

With Faith, you can use your powers or not. If you use them, you can help Jake with her or not, and you can opt for sharing her with him or not. If you not use your powers, anyway, you are in a love path with her.

Sarah only has a love route, no powers involved.

The doctor only has an influenced route.

Other characters doesn't have to much content yet, except a couple of scenes with the store clerk.

Feb 23, 2018

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
good update,tons of great animations this time but i just wonder when will meghan get anal cuz its gets hinting for the past update starts from ep6 afaik.that sexy ass needs to get fucked ffs,well..theres no hope i guess,such a shame.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Sweet Jesus, is reading really all that hard?
Check the posts above - Lewdpatcher is down ATM and I posted the patch a few posts above.
Assumed it would be edited-in in head post if it's already been noted/remedied. You might'e just ignored my post...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Will there be people here who don't like MC's cousin? (I dont know her name, maybe Ange..?)

Because I don't like her. From appearance and her personality. I skip all the content with her because I don't care.
Yeah, there's already a few people who have expressed their distaste for her here.

Reactions: jackkane
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes