WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Well, I'm a pickle. I'm not investing over 4GB in it, and I'm not downloading 1.3GB unless it's from Mega. All other hosting sites just genuinely suck. I did enjoy previous versions and would like to continue though. We need a Mega hero.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Quick question saw the love and corruption paths for Megan and I usually go for the love paths in games but is there a decent amount of content for it or is the corruption path getting most of the content?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The halloween episode from the OP is an "old one" ?
Or is it new too ?
it is from 2020

This is one of the reasons I wish this site would put dates up. Would really come in handy to know the dates between the updates. Say it was 2 years between updates and the new update was only 20 minutes long. Would help me decide very quickly I shouldn't help fund that dev!

Reactions: lucratif

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
is there any new content with mom & sis
Yes and Yes

Quick question saw the love and corruption paths for Megan and I usually go for the love paths in games but is there a decent amount of content for it or is the corruption path getting most of the content?
Currently the corruption path has way more content (lewd), that being said half of that content is in a old episode, which still needs to be remade. I don't think the dev gives the corruption path preference, more like the love path needed to advance the romance/feelings first.
Both paths are good thought, i would recommend to try both.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Yes and Yes

Currently the corruption path has way more content (lewd), that being said half of that content is in a old episode, which still needs to be remade. I don't think the dev gives the corruption path preference, more like the love path needed to advance the romance/feelings first.
Both paths are good thought, i would recommend to try both.
Ok, thanks, I prefer love paths but whenever I go back and do a sharing path for Faith I'll do a corruption path for Megan and try it out.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It could be far more better if you stop doing one new chapter and one remake, lots of people like me annoyed to wait remake versions, i still cant player new chapters and waiting remakes, and at this rate its gonna take years... Just finish remakes first...

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes