What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The sex scenes in ch 8 is really laggy on my end, which is frustrating because all sex scenes in previous chapters were smooth for me.

Anyone else experiencing this?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
LOL there is a part where they are all in the sauna at the spa one of Megan's lines is labeled as mc. It looks like he can't decide if he wants to wear a dress. :LOL: :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boring Games

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Good game except that damn cousin!!! She is more trouble then she is worth and FUGLY to boot!!!
I beg to differ ;)
Not everyone likes low-hanging fruits :sneaky: The harder the effort the better the prize :p

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I beg to differ ;)
Not everyone likes low-hanging fruits :sneaky: The harder the effort the better the prize :p
I would agree if we speak about Emma, she is gold.

But Ange....i mean, she is a complete package even to me...i don't like her looks, nor her character and every time she opens her mouth my reaction is like
garbage.gif

For the love of all things holy, i hope we are not forced in a route or sex with her...

Reactions: Hermit76

kedernathmr

Mar 28, 2021
The sex scenes in ch 8 is really laggy on my end, which is frustrating because all sex scenes in previous chapters were smooth for me.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Same here. I'm running the compressed version. Some scenes run better than the others. But overall the scenes are lagging a lot. Never had this problem before.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I would agree if we speak about Emma, she is gold.

But Ange....i mean, she is a complete package even to me...i don't like her looks, nor her character and every time she opens her mouth my reaction is like
View attachment 1504458

For the love of all things holy, i hope we are not forced in a route or sex with her...
See, different strokes for different folks :)
Me I like a challenge - and she is a tough nut to crack. But once you do she's gonna be perfect. (for what I / for what we like / prefer / have in mind). But alas, tastes vary and that in itself is a darn good thing!

One thing I will agree w/ you however - everytime I see that Janeway character I'd like to flush her out of the next airlock... That one I wouldn't touch w/ a ten feet pole even less boink. Args.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes