Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Okaayyyy..! just don't use the patch that says incest patch on the first page :BootyTime:.
HA.HA. Very funny. The reason I asked is because others I have read with an Incest patch installed WITHOUT said patch STILL implied heavily they were family/blood related/etc. The dialogue didn't change AT ALL except for the names being changed from Mom, dad, sister to landlady, landlord, roommate. But NOTHING else changed.

Congrats on being a dick.

Oct 28, 2017
HA.HA. Very funny. The reason I asked is because others I have read with an Incest patch installed WITHOUT said patch STILL implied heavily they were family/blood related/etc. The dialogue didn't change AT ALL except for the names being changed from Mom, dad, sister to landlady, landlord, roommate. But NOTHING else changed.

Congrats on being a dick.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Seems like I may have offended you. Chill Bro..! Yeah to my knowledge the patch only changes the name and I don't think it affects the writing/dialogues that much maybe but if you had elaborated your question then you may have got a different answer. Still, it was funny though.:LUL: Sorry Dude :p

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Seems like I may have offended you. Chill Bro..! Yeah to my knowledge the patch only changes the name and I don't think it affects the writing/dialogues that much maybe but if you had elaborated your question then you may have got a different answer. Still, it was funny though.:LUL: Sorry Dude :p
Not really, just a lot of dicks on this site when people ask questions. I get it may be obvious to some or even most, but being new and all to this site and AVN's, I have yet to fully figure things out. Would be nice for people to actually try to help other rather than shit on them and the like.

Act like a dick, get treated like one. Simple as that.

Thanks for the further insight though, but trust me when I say I have tried elaborating more, and people still react like asshats. So (y)

IF you or anyone is still up for answering. To be precise, I would like to avoid incest as entirely if possible and am curious if sexual moments/etc are forced on you throughout the story. I have no personal interest in incest, which I get it can have it in it as it is tagged that way, but I have read some that while having that tag you can entirely avoid those situations if you choose.

It's just not my cup of tea, but I can't get enough of these visual novels and am trying to expand and find even more great stories.

• Wow
Reactions: leon02457
Oct 28, 2017
Not really, just a lot of dicks on this site when people ask questions. I get it may be obvious to some or even most, but being new and all to this site and AVN's, I have yet to fully figure things out. Would be nice for people to actually try to help other rather than shit on them and the like.

Act like a dick, get treated like one. Simple as that.

Thanks for the further insight though, but trust me when I say I have tried elaborating more, and people still react like asshats. So (y)

IF you or anyone is still up for answering. To be precise, I would like to avoid incest as entirely if possible and am curious if sexual moments/etc are forced on you throughout the story. I have no personal interest in incest, which I get it can have it in it as it is tagged that way, but I have read some that while having that tag you can entirely avoid those situations if you choose.

It's just not my cup of tea, but I can't get enough of these visual novels and am trying to expand and find even more great stories.
yeah I don't think you can entirely avoid incest cuz like the VN( the first built not the remake one) was made focusing on incest, milf, etc and at that time Patreon didn't have an issue and a lot has changed, Yeahhh as much as I can remember yep not gonna happen but still you can ask/tag the dev the guy is very friendly he can give you more insight/answer to your question.

Reactions: Bedlamh

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
yeah I don't think you can entirely avoid incest cuz like the VN( the first built not the remake one) was made focusing on incest, milf, etc and at that time Patreon didn't have an issue and a lot has changed, Yeahhh as much as I can remember yep not gonna happen but still you can ask/tag the dev the guy is very friendly he can give you more insight/answer to your question.
Yeah. I have started to notice this trend. I saw some people talking about "credit card companies", "patreon", and more being the problem with why certain works can't be made as intended.

Really caused issues with the No More Money one for me because the version that was "remade" just felt extremely awkward for me who tried playing it like a nonincest game lmfao.

Unfortunately had to drop it cause it didn't fit my taste. Some of the VN's though have optional incest where you can choose to go that route, but it isn't enforced or slapped on you, which makes it even harder to determine which novels were originally designed that way, and which just have the option :cautious:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1641831902224.png

Hey guys!
There'll be only this post today as the renders from the beach scene are still in progress and I'll show them soon. I will probably do another post during the week to show the tight bikinis on our ladies just to melt down these cold winter days and give you a little sneak peak of what's coming :p
As for the news, I got back from my little new year's trip and already continue working on the game. The renders and animations I set while I was absent turned out pretty good mostly, except for the two animations. The first one requires minor fixes and it'll be pretty easy to correct everything in it, while the second (the pic in the preview actually) has already given me a lot of headache and still doesn't want to give up, heh. The idea is to show Sarah in deep pleasure. Her legs are shaking tremendously and she's pulling the blanket in waves of extreme pleasure she can't control. I like how the "shaking" part has turned out but I still can't get the blanket right in the animation. It just looks off and unrealistic when she grabs it and tries to pull it up. It's easy to do when it comes to a still image but when you try to animate it, everything starts to go wrong... I've got an idea how to fix it and hope it'll work out, if not - I'll try to somehow edit it to make it look at least a bit better. Anyways, I'll come up with something and show you the results ^^
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you really soon!

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
View attachment 1589827

Hey guys!
There'll be only this post today as the renders from the beach scene are still in progress and I'll show them soon. I will probably do another post during the week to show the tight bikinis on our ladies just to melt down these cold winter days and give you a little sneak peak of what's coming :p
As for the news, I got back from my little new year's trip and already continue working on the game. The renders and animations I set while I was absent turned out pretty good mostly, except for the two animations. The first one requires minor fixes and it'll be pretty easy to correct everything in it, while the second (the pic in the preview actually) has already given me a lot of headache and still doesn't want to give up, heh. The idea is to show Sarah in deep pleasure. Her legs are shaking tremendously and she's pulling the blanket in waves of extreme pleasure she can't control. I like how the "shaking" part has turned out but I still can't get the blanket right in the animation. It just looks off and unrealistic when she grabs it and tries to pull it up. It's easy to do when it comes to a still image but when you try to animate it, everything starts to go wrong... I've got an idea how to fix it and hope it'll work out, if not - I'll try to somehow edit it to make it look at least a bit better. Anyways, I'll come up with something and show you the results ^^
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you really soon!
when is the update?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So quick question. How many chapters still need to be remade until all the chapters are basically caught up quality wise? I think I stopped playing at the end of Chapter 3/Episode 3 since the remake had not been caught up yet.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
So quick question. How many chapters still need to be remade until all the chapters are basically caught up quality wise? I think I stopped playing at the end of Chapter 3/Episode 3 since the remake had not been caught up yet.
Literally in the OP...
Capture.PNG

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Just wanting to make sure since the release after Ep 10 doesn't say Chapter 6 and I haven't played past 3 as said previously.
Well, there's a reason why it doesn't say chapter six after ten as those are full remake episodes and the quality improves in chapter six a bit more than halfway through it so the dev does want to improve it, doesn't need the same amount of time as a full ep remake.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes