母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Well it's supposed to have a fantasy scene between Sarah & Megan after the card game but it's not.
Looking up to the Ep 9 that i can expect more progression of them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: .Septic.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
whats the diference between corruption and love path?
Pretty self explanatory mate.

Corruption: the action of making someone or something morally depraved or the state of being so.

Love: an intense feeling of deep affection. a person or thing that one loves.

If you're asking for specific examples, the only logical response is to tell you to stop asking and play it.

Reactions: Nerttu

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So gues this update is skipable since its just a rework update ?

Gues have to wait till the new update comes

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
Pretty self explanatory mate.

Corruption: the action of making someone or something morally depraved or the state of being so.

Love: an intense feeling of deep affection. a person or thing that one loves.

If you're asking for specific examples, the only logical response is to tell you to stop asking and play it.
Good explanation but I don’t think his question was meant like that.
I do know the difference between them but still ask a question like this trying to understand the pace of the two paths inside the game or maybe something like ‘will she enjoy the corruption path in the end or it will be all pain and regret?’ or maybe, again, the h-scenes, ‘will they be hotter this path or the other one?’ .. so many things can change between the love eyes or the corruption ones, and a good dev, a good writer, knows/should know it very well.. Good day

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Update :sneaky: -Copy paste same content -Special remake scenes are same as previous one :FacePalm:
Played Second time same scene at least Enjoyed Fucking Hot Milf :love:(y) Sister model is Hot to :love:(y)

Hope Next update becomes a real one and Impregnate both Females :KEK:(y)

Reactions: gambit87

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Are you sure you played this game???? Cause there was definatly content. Sarah and MC for one.
I think alot of people don't realize how these REMAKE updates work, and that they MUST LOAD via the [Quickstart] function rather than loading their previous "SAVE HERE" which is meant for the follow up Episode (9 in this case). I loaded my previous save similarly then immediately remembered "Derp" I forgot it was an older episode remade this time around.

Happens to the best of us, just simply have to remind them.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes