aebaransu

May 2, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
404 not found

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
I have the latest mac version and for some reason the animated scenes in Ep. 4 and the extra scene are not showing up. I still get still images and dialogue during the animated scenes but otherwise it's a pitch black screen.

FYI, Animated scenes in other chapters are working fine and I'm also using the multi mod as well.

Any ideas?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have the latest mac version and for some reason the animated scenes in Ep. 4 and the extra scene are not showing up. I still get still images and dialogue during the animated scenes but otherwise it's a pitch black screen.

FYI, Animated scenes in other chapters are working fine and I'm also using the multi mod as well.

Any ideas?
First question - as usual:
What happens if you play w/o the mod?
We only support the game itself not mods.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Any ideas?
Try switching renderer after pressing Shift+G, updating your graphics drivers.
First question - as usual:
What happens if you play w/o the mod?
We only support the game itself not mods.
The mod has no relation to animations whatsoever.

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
Try switching renderer after pressing Shift+G, updating your graphics drivers.
I switched to Force OpenGL renderer and then closed the app and opened it again. Still getting the same black screen.

Then I tried Force Software Renderer and closed the app and opened it again. Still got the same black screen and it also made the app very slow and made the text dialogue of the animations overwrite the dialogue from the still image before the animation.

Should I download a clean copy of the latest mac version and see if it'll work?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I switched to Force OpenGL renderer and then closed the app and opened it again. Still getting the same black screen.

Then I tried Force Software Renderer and closed the app and opened it again. Still got the same black screen and it also made the app very slow and made the text dialogue of the animations overwrite the dialogue from the still image before the animation.

Should I download a clean copy of the latest mac version and see if it'll work?
Sure, you can try that. If you want to just remove the mod, you can remove mod_additions folder and all the .rpy and .rpyc files you see in the game folder (I'm pretty sure the game's packaged in .rpas).

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ep.4 RE Ch.1 update please
The 8.1 incest patch works for EP 4 RE, and ALL versions. The patch itself just has the list names of all characters in the game, it does not need dialogue rewritten. So, it will work for all versions new and old. Just don't rename the file.

Reactions: sanmal

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1647274616055.png

Hey guys!
I guess, everyone had enough time to check out the previous release and now it's time to post something about the next one.
So, I've been working on Ep.4 Ch.2 for more than a week already and currently posing one of Faith's scenes. If you played the original Ep.4, you already know there's a scene with Faith (Sharing route) and a very important scene with Megan which will affect later episodes. Both scenes will remain in the remake but with some changes. Faith's scene will be almost the same as it was, only some minor changes will be added, while Megan's scene is expected to change drastically. You'll still get all the fun, don't worry about it, but I'm going to bring it to the whole new level. It'll be hot, really!
Also, a lot of people wrote to me that they miss Megan-Sarah dream sequence and asked if I could add it again - the answer is yes, I'll bring it back to the game together with Ch.2. I actually didn't expect so many people would want to see it but alright, if you want it - you'll get it, it's not a problem.
As for the other changes: I'll add a new scene with Faith, Kate's character (a lady from the restaurant scene) will be reworked, there'll be a scene with Carrie, there'll be a new special scene, and I'm going to try out some new animation tricks and techniques - so all in all, it'll be fun!
The banner above is available in 4K, and you can download it if you want.
And at the end, after all the recent news, I just want to wish you all the best guys, take care of yourself, your close people and stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes