Tikamoki

Apr 4, 2022
he
View attachment 1727155

Hey guys!
New Monday - new spoilers!
So, the first scene with Faith I wrote about last week is fully finished and I'm currently over the half of her 2nd scene. It'll be ready pretty soon, because only a few animations are left to do. And like I said earlier, this 2nd scene is completely new and I think all the fans of Love Route will like it. Faith can definitely surprise you with all her big talents ;-p
The next scene, however, will require more time. It'll probably need 2-2.5 weeks to be fully done, and it'll be about the same length as the final scenes from Ep.8. Hopefully I'll manage to surprise you there! Anyways, I'm going to keep in touch with all of you and will post all the news and spoilers like usual. So, stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
P.S. the current numbers are: 130 images and 9 animations.

View attachment 1727160

Goddess Booty!
hey man, do you have the news yet?

Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 1727155

Hey guys!
New Monday - new spoilers!
So, the first scene with Faith I wrote about last week is fully finished and I'm currently over the half of her 2nd scene. It'll be ready pretty soon, because only a few animations are left to do. And like I said earlier, this 2nd scene is completely new and I think all the fans of Love Route will like it. Faith can definitely surprise you with all her big talents ;-p
The next scene, however, will require more time. It'll probably need 2-2.5 weeks to be fully done, and it'll be about the same length as the final scenes from Ep.8. Hopefully I'll manage to surprise you there! Anyways, I'm going to keep in touch with all of you and will post all the news and spoilers like usual. So, stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
P.S. the current numbers are: 130 images and 9 animations.

View attachment 1727160

Goddess Booty!
Hey where are you ..we need your current update status

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Well this game turned to shit from the get go. The Mc essentially rapes the doctor. Maybe she has a husband or boyfriend, maybe she wants to stay loyal because she cares about her partner and relationship. Nah fuck that. Lets order her to give us a blowjob, and who cares what she wants.

I've played all sorts of games on this site, from corruption games to bdsm, and have never felt like the mc is the same as date rapists that drug women and take advantage of them. I don't expect the mc to be the epitome of some absolute moral man, that would be boring as fuck. A cheating asshole that fucks multiple women, lies, strings along women, crosses ethical lines if not legal ones, I will play but I draw the lines at a rapist. Thanks but no thanks.

Dec 4, 2017
Well this game turned to shit from the get go. The Mc essentially rapes the doctor. Maybe she has a husband or boyfriend, maybe she wants to stay loyal because she cares about her partner and relationship. Nah fuck that. Lets order her to give us a blowjob, and who cares what she wants.

I've played all sorts of games on this site, from corruption games to bdsm, and have never felt like the mc is the same as date rapists that drug women and take advantage of them. I don't expect the mc to be the epitome of some absolute moral man, that would be boring as fuck. A cheating asshole that fucks multiple women, lies, strings along women, crosses ethical lines if not legal ones, I will play but I draw the lines at a rapist. Thanks but no thanks.
Overall i really like the game so madnessly

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Damn this game is on a whole other level with the music choices. So many times I've stopped to listen to the entire song and even grabbed some from the game Sound folder to upload on my phone.

I think from all the games I've played, and I played a lot... I've only scavenged a total of 5 songs while just in this game I got 9. Great job on diversifying them! (y)

I guess the title lives up to it's name.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes