SoftheW

May 26, 2020
So there are 2 releases that proceed alternately, one further forward with the story, and one further back with the story but remastered ??? It would be better to leave the links to both versions in OP. !! ??

And as for the inc patch: I downloaded the one for version 0.8.2 and it seems to work for version 4ch2RE (at least in the gallery)! ?? I am a little confused.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Holy shit that's scummy. That's paywalling with multiple tiers of wall. Have you ever considered working for EA?

I mean I've never liked the whole tiered release dates thing, but at least those guys end up giving the entire thing out in the end. LOL I just checked your patreon as I was writing this and you do that TOO. Holy fuck my dude. Just an idea to wring even more out of this: package what you have now and sell it for $60, then charge a 'small' sum for each update DLC.

I don't know dude, sounds pretty disrespectful to me, but you've obviously got people willing to pay up for it so what do I know. The thing is that they're all helping to fund your game and a good chunk of them are missing out on a non-insignificant amount of content. We're not talking about some random wallpapers or something in addition to, we're talking about part of the game that some people get access to if they pay you more. No bueno.
The dev didn't create the scenes to withhold for more money the higher tier patrons asked him to create custom scenes that are not part of the game.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Well, that was shorter than the 1st part. I guess I wii wait for whole chapter of 5 before continuing.
Well, now I undestand that the real deal is ''corruption'' path for the update. You know what? I felt bad about corrupting a character in a game after a long time, love path will be my main while I'll check with classic ''save&load''.

Also how can this game be this good!? I am saying it everytime but it's the perfect blend of good models(except doc&cousin :/) and awesome animations.

You make other devs look bad. :cool:

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
Can anyone tell me why I'm missing renders from Ep.2 Saturday morning? Screen is just black while he's in bed with Megan

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think it'll be too much extra work, sadly. We experimented and did a few renders together with Mjayw though. VR pics take much longer to render
In the op it says "sharing route" you made a route for that?
I remember asking you in the past and you just said there will only be one or two scenes about that, now is a full route? or is the op wrong about that? :unsure:
I may have to remove this game if there is a full route about that content, if it was only 1 or 2 scenes I may give it a pass but if a lot of content with the girls will be centered on that it may be nice for us to know.

Its a few scenes with Faith and Jake.
But is only 1 or 2 scenes or he is adding more content about that? is kinda what I'm interested to know, I prefer to avoid games that center a lot of content on such fetishes.

You could just.. idk not play that route?
I know is avoidable, I just prefer to not play games and promote games that center a lot of content on fetishes I don't like, is a question of personal taste, I just prefer to avoid those games. I asked in the past about this for that same reason, it was said there will only be 1 or 2 scenes about such content but if this is going to get a full route I prefer to just ignore it and move on.
I have nothing against it, just asking a question in case it was not clear before.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
In the op it says "sharing route" you made a route for that?
I remember asking you in the past and you just said there will only be one or two scenes about that, now is a full route? or is the op wrong about that? :unsure:
I may have to remove this game if there is a full route about that content, if it was only 1 or 2 scenes I may give it a pass but if a lot of content with the girls will be centered on that it may be nice for us to know.
Its a few scenes with Faith and Jake.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
The file says "ShutUpAndDanceEp4Ch1SpecialRE-1.0.-mac.zip" you sure this is the correct link?
It is Episode 4 Chapter 2 Re in macOS form. I compiled it into macOS so anyone who wants the current version for a Mac, they could have one.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes