SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I started the game recently and I understand that telling your secret to Jack enables the sharing route, does that means that you can't start Faith's route without telling him?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I started the game recently and I understand that telling your secret to Jack enables the sharing route, does that means that you can't start Faith's route without telling him?
I haven’t tried without telling him, but I guess it is required to tell him, for initiate the indoctrination.
But you don’t have to share her with Jack. just hide in the closet, when Jack is about to enter the room, to initiate the non-sharing path.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I haven’t tried without telling him, but I guess it is required to tell him, for initiate the indoctrination.
But you don’t have to share her with Jack. just hide in the closet, when Jack is about to enter the room, to initiate the non-sharing path.
Thanks.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So keeping sarah for yourself isn't possible i take it? Just come across an unavoidable scene where the mc hasn't even fucked sarah yet but sarah has full on sex with some blonde bimbo jenny, jenny isn't even avoidable for the mc not to fuck beforehand. In Fact there is no avoiding any women in the game, the only choice really that u get is if u want to share with a dude but not a women. Been a while since I first played and not come across this part before so yeah forced to watch the sister fuck some blonde bimbo considering the mc hasn't even fucked her yet isn't exactly mind blowing to me. I'm guessing sharing LI (sarah) with other side characters (females) and the mother isn't going to a choice from now on so yeah i'm stopping at that.
Yet another game that automatically thinks every man or women on this planet thinks as long as its a women it's perfectly normal and everyone totally thinks it's hot. Good luck devs with the future of ur game.

Reactions: Paprika and EJW

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Maybe I'm a bit off-topic here but I'm the only one who thinks that the MC is kind of an asshole?
Sometimes the way he acts and talks really annoys me, he started thinking only about sex when he first uses his powers and practically forces Megan's (mother) hands to pleasure him, starting by asking pics then manipulating her(the scene in her room when he asked her to flash her tits then stayed and ask for a handjob) and taking advantages when she was drunk.

I'll compare him to DoD's MC since the games are similar, the MC in DoD didn't really knew that his powers worked and tried it on different persons to see how it affects them. In DoD, it's a chain of unfortunate events that make the MC hypnotize his family whereas here, the MC knew at the first seconds he used the powers that it worked and started using this for his gains.

Maybe it's only me and I'm not the type of guy to complain about things like this but he just rubs me the wrong way, I'm just in the early game and maybe I'm complaining over nothing, I just hope he gets better in the future.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Maybe I'm a bit off-topic here but I'm the only one who thinks that the MC is kind of an asshole?
Sometimes the way he acts and talks really annoys me, he started thinking only about sex when he first uses his powers and practically forces Megan's (mother) hands to pleasure him, starting by asking pics then manipulating her(the scene in her room when he asked her to flash her tits then stayed and ask for a handjob) and taking advantages when she was drunk.

I'll compare him to DoD's MC since the games are similar, the MC in DoD didn't really knew that his powers worked and tried it on different persons to see how it affects them. In DoD, it's a chain of unfortunate events that make the MC hypnotize his family whereas here, the MC knew at the first seconds he used the powers that it worked and started using this for his gains.

Maybe it's only me and I'm not the type of guy to complain about things like this but he just rubs me the wrong way, I'm just in the early game and maybe I'm complaining over nothing, I just hope he gets better in the future.
That is kinda strange to compare those two VN's with another.

The MC from DoD (I guess you mean Dreams of Desire) is a creep like no other, he sneaks around the house and sleep"rapes" his family members. And then he uses his spellbook/spell to enter their dreams and corrupt them even more.

In SUAD the MC uses the Power very rarely (at least on the love path he forces nobody from his family into sex, and on Megan/Mom's corruption path, his Power was activated by accident because the strong emotional effect that the bathroom sex with her "school nemesis" had on her).
Megan/Mom giving the MC relieve is her free will, she follows the advice from Doc Wood, that the MC trying to make it happen is just his lust for Megan/Mom. And the Sister is completly acting on her own, she is secretly competing against her Mom.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
The MC from DoD (I guess you mean Dreams of Desire) is a creep like no other, he sneaks around the house and sleep"rapes" his family members. And then he uses his spellbook/spell to enter their dreams and corrupt them even more.
Yes, you're definitively right on this, but for me, it really felt like an accident at least for the first time, he received the spell and decided to try it on his mom believing it was a prank, it worked and he taught it was just luck tried it again on her and his sisters before learning later what the spell actually does and the consequences on them but it was too late because he already broke their minds. But here, he knew what it does because he was told about the pill's side-effect but decided to use it to fulfill his lust for his mother. I don't know, maybe I just find the mental manipulation with emotions worse than a manipulation with a spell.

In SUAD the MC uses the Power very rarely (at least on the love path he forces nobody from his family into sex, and on Megan/Mom's corruption path, his Power was activated by accident because the strong emotional effect that the bathroom sex with her "school nemesis" had on her). Megan/Mom giving the MC relieve is her free will, she follows the advice from Doc Wood, that the MC trying to make it happen is just his lust for Megan/Mom. And the Sister is completly acting on her own, she is secretly competing against her Mom.
As I said I'm not too far in the game so I don't know the contents of the different paths, this is just my first opinion on the MC and I seem to be wrong on him.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
...But here, he knew what it does because he was told about the pill's side-effect but decided to use it to fulfill his lust for his mother. I don't know, maybe I just find the mental manipulation with emotions worse than a manipulation with a spell.

As I said I'm not too far in the game so I don't know the contents of the different paths, this is just my first opinion on the MC and I seem to be wrong on him.
No, he don't uses the side effect on Megan/Mom, she acts on her free will, she only wants to help her son, that this escaletes into more is kinda caused by his and her hornyness. Later on (Chapter 4.2) it happens by accident (on Corruption Path). But at that time they already had gone the whole way, and she was reluctant because of her guilt for what happened a few days earlier.

He uses it on Doc Wood (but that was by accident too), Jack's Mom Faith was because Jack plead him to do so.

Pill or Spell is kinda different. You CAN decide to use the Spell, or let it be, but you cannot control/predict the emotions of other People, everything happens by coincidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpecterX

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I just got interested in this game, but I have a question. How long does it usually take to get the patch updated?

Hemuuu

Oct 17, 2019
In First Episode Megan has a secret and the secret is tattoo and were the tattoo in Megan body did megan revel?

Apr 26, 2022
This looks interesting but I'm really confused with the whole rework thing.
I can't see any link for the older version - Ep.8 I think?
I would probably prefer playing the earlier version with a lot more content than the rework.
Is it still available?

Dec 24, 2018
This looks interesting but I'm really confused with the whole rework thing.
I can't see any link for the older version - Ep.8 I think?
I would probably prefer playing the earlier version with a lot more content than the rework.
Is it still available?
You can still play the other content, when it gives you the end screen you just have to continue instead of exiting out of it.

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
Good VN... But why the MC is forced to the bi-lesbian sis? Its not my cup of tea. EVEN i dont talk to her and use the worst answers? TY!

Reactions: battali0n
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes