D9074

Feb 21, 2021
can someone please answer me this, with the rework going does the game start off great quality, go to poor quality then back to great with the new chapters?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
can someone please answer me this, with the rework going does the game start off great quality, go to poor quality then back to great with the new chapters?
Yes, that's how it is. The yet not remade chapters are 5 and 6.

Reactions: D9074

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
So from what I understand, Ch.9 is done 90% on code and the visuals, artwork are done 100%, correct? I would have rather had the reworked chapters done later, rather than in between.

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
So from what I understand, Ch.9 is done 90% on code and the visuals, artwork are done 100%, correct? I would have rather had the reworked chapters done later, rather than in between.
Idk where you get that he said he has the story done still needs to make the Is script then start making the renders. He still has a while to go

Reactions: Boring Games

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Hi, I'm new here to forums, what do i download first to start playing the game? thanks to anyone who can help

RyanEighteen

Jul 21, 2020
Brilliant update again. The renders and animation are done so well, you can tell a lot of time and care has been put into them. Thank you Boring Games!

I have one question though, I remember this amazing preview for Ep4Ch2 being posted but I don't remember seeing the scene in my playthrough. I did the corruption route but obviously this render isn't in the restaurant restrooms lol. Is it in the update? I'm wondering if I somehow missed it.

Megan_ep4ch2_preview_4K_NO_WM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: oooo777

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Hi, I'm new here to forums, what do i download first to start playing the game? thanks to anyone who can help
Assuming you mean entirely from scratch:
-Google Ren'Py and download latest version.
-Then you'll need software for extraction: WinRaR or 7Zip are both common.
-From there, in the OP, click on a download link for your OS. (can't help you with mac download process) Mega is typically the fastest, but has a bandwith cap.
-Once d/l is complete, extract the file (I have a folder I made that I extract files too, aptly titled F95zone)
-Profit.

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Assuming you mean entirely from scratch:
-Google Ren'Py and download latest version.
-Then you'll need software for extraction: WinRaR or 7Zip are both common.
-From there, in the OP, click on a download link for your OS. (can't help you with mac download process) Mega is typically the fastest, but has a bandwith cap.
-Once d/l is complete, extract the file (I have a folder I made that I extract files too, aptly titled F95zone)
-Profit.
Thank you for your help, sorry but do i run the game with Ren'Py?

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Brilliant update again. The renders and animation are done so well, you can tell a lot of time and care has been put into them. Thank you Boring Games!

I have one question though, I remember this amazing preview for Ep4Ch2 being posted but I don't remember seeing the scene in my playthrough. I did the corruption route but obviously this render isn't in the restaurant restrooms lol. Is it in the update? I'm wondering if I somehow missed it.

View attachment 1855437
That was a promotional pic for that chapter

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I have a question, if I play on this AMD Ryzen 5 5600G processor only on the integrated Vega 7 graphics, will this game and other Renpy games work well? and on the Unity engine (Mistwood Manor or Timestamps Lost Love), will the games also work fine?
the question is about the integrated graphics from AMD.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I have a question, if I play on this AMD Ryzen 5 5600G processor only on the integrated Vega 7 graphics, will this game and other Renpy games work well? and on the Unity engine (Mistwood Manor or Timestamps Lost Love), will the games also work fine?
Yes, shouldn’t be an issue at all. I sometimes use a small convertible netbook with a kinda powerless cpu/gpu, when I’m playing on the couch. And that works well with ren‘py games.
Unity I don‘t know, but your cpu/gpu is very new.

Reactions: Zero919
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes