drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Episode 9: First Steps

Hey guys!
I think the majority of you have already checked out the latest release and I hope you enjoyed the process and had fun playing it! Thank you everyone for supporting the project and your trust in it, I really appreciate it! Also, your feedback is super helpful and it lets me pay attention to the things I'd probably never noticed myself, so thanks a lot for those who provided it as well and for those who is willing to give some feedback or suggest something - I'm always eager to listen to you!
Sooooo, as you know my release plan is quite fu... interesting and the next episode I'm going to work on is Ep. 9. I've already started writing the script for it and have everything laid out on paper, so only the dialogues are left to finish. I'm not a super fast writer so I think the process will take somewhere a couple of weeks to finish everything properly and then I'll be able to start posing and rendering it. You can expect to see some scenes with Ann, Angie, Faith and I think the biggest surprise this time will be Emma's story who will finally get the attention she deserves, heh. Megan and Sarah won't be left too for sure but the main focus won't be on them this time. Anyway, when the script is fully written and polished, I'll surely give you more hints whom you'll have fun with :p
Thanks to all of you once again, I'll do my best to finish it faster and show you the first spoilers!
Stay tuned!

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017

Hey guys!
I think the majority of you have already checked out the latest release and I hope you enjoyed the process and had fun playing it! Thank you everyone for supporting the project and your trust in it, I really appreciate it! Also, your feedback is super helpful and it lets me pay attention to the things I'd probably never noticed myself, so thanks a lot for those who provided it as well and for those who is willing to give some feedback or suggest something - I'm always eager to listen to you!
Sooooo, as you know my release plan is quite fu... interesting and the next episode I'm going to work on is Ep. 9. I've already started writing the script for it and have everything laid out on paper, so only the dialogues are left to finish. I'm not a super fast writer so I think the process will take somewhere a couple of weeks to finish everything properly and then I'll be able to start posing and rendering it. You can expect to see some scenes with Ann, Angie, Faith and I think the biggest surprise this time will be Emma's story who will finally get the attention she deserves, heh. Megan and Sarah won't be left too for sure but the main focus won't be on them this time. Anyway, when the script is fully written and polished, I'll surely give you more hints whom you'll have fun with :p
Thanks to all of you once again, I'll do my best to finish it faster and show you the first spoilers!
Stay tuned!
This update will suck ass then, my main reason for looking forward for this episode was Megan. In it goes to the ignore list. Fuck this shit I'm out

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
That dinner scene with Kate and Megan... :love: can't help but wonder, but it seems it's better to go smash Kate in the bathroom than stay with Megan. After all, you get both anyway. LOL. Anyway, i used the mod for both scenes and chose to stay with Megan. Hopefully it pays off. ;)

So is the corruption route better than the lover route.... ;)

Last edited:

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
Is it good to play the chapters that were not RE, or is it good to wait for the RE chapters to be produced, to continue playing the other chapters of the story? (chapter 5)

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Is it good to play the chapters that were not RE, or is it good to wait for the RE chapters to be produced, to continue playing the other chapters of the story? (chapter 5)
I would say it's on your preference, though the not RE version do take out the fun due to the sudden switch in quality. Also personally I have played the
other chapters earlier when released but I have a new device I decided to wait for the release did same with CH 4 my and yes it was fun actually to wait

Reactions: JuninPk

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.4 Ch.2 Re] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 665 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 647 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
JokerLeader The compressed version that you shared is the special version.
Can you please share the uncompressed version as well?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, the RE version started with the second half of episode 6. If so, does that mean that when it's BG's turn to redo episode 5, BG will also redo the first half of episode 6 as if it were a part of episode 5 or will we have to wait until after episode 10?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, the RE version started with the second half of episode 6. If so, does that mean that when it's BG's turn to redo episode 5, BG will also redo the first half of episode 6 as if it were a part of episode 5 or will we have to wait until after episode 10?
Yeah, I'll take care of it together with Ep.5 RE. It'll be a final punch in remake's body :p

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Standard episode 4 with the card game had a fantasy scene where the mom and sister get it one together. This is missing in the remake chapter 4. Does this missing scene exist anywhere now?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Hey guys!
Stay tuned!
Finally Emma and Angie have something

Reactions: WaltS

hanawa32

Nov 18, 2018
I can't find the Faith Halloween Scene in the latest update (Ep4 Ch2 Remake). It's a scene of MC's dream and after a door Faith saying "Trick or Treat!" and it can be found in the Version Ep8-Special-1.1. Please tell me where I can unlock it in the latest update or has the dev deleted it?

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I can't find the Faith Halloween Scene in the latest update (Ep4 Ch2 Remake). It's a scene of MC's dream and after a door Faith saying "Trick or Treat!" and it can be found in the Version Ep8-Special-1.1. Please tell me where I can unlock it in the latest update or has the dev deleted it?
The uncompressed version showed on the OP isn't the special edition.. Only the compressed version provided by JockerLeader has the remaining alternative scenes by now (all that gallery scenes with a star on the right corner).. The scene you're looking for is still there..

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes