Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020

Hey guys, I've started to miss you already!
So, the title says everything: the script for the next release is fully done and sent to Mr. Puzzler already to do his magic editing things!
A few words about what you can expect there: the script turned out quite big and eventful, there're more than 60 pages of text this time! And like I already said earlier, you'll get a chance to have significant progress with the ladies who didn't get enough attention yet (hello there, Emma and Ann!), and I really hope you'll be surprised by Emma's inner demons and desires, the girl isn't as easy as she seems, heh.
Then, for Megan's fans, I've prepared a few scenes where you'll be able to see all of her astonishing curves and enjoy her graceful movements! There'll be enough content for those who prefer some real action: a scene in her office and a car sex scene. I know, the latter became a bit of cliche lately, but I wanted to do it for a very long time, so I'll do my best to show it as non-cliche and variable as possible. Anyways, you can expect a lot of moans from her this time :p
And finally, Sarah's fans will get a steamy scene with her too! Lots of animations and hot renders... well, there can't be too many of them. If you prefer to see development of MC-Megan-Sarah story-line instead, well - there'll be such an option too!
In short, you can see that this time we're all concentrating on the lewds and juicy scenes and some important things which will affect the further events. The release after this one will be centered on the main story mostly (well, I won't miss a chance to do hot scenes anyways, but the accent will still be on the story) and I think, it's a good balance to show everything I want to.
As for the other news: we've prepared a trailer for the game and you probably have seen the first drafts of it if you checked Discord, but if you haven't, here it is:. It still needs a bit of polishing and fixing some mistakes, I've noticed, so hopefully it'll be done pretty quickly and we'll be able to show it to everyone. The guy who makes it is already working on it (I hope, lol).
Weeelll, that's it guys! Hope you like where it's all going. I want to do another post this week with the first spoilers (Megan's ones) because I just feel an urgent need to 1st: pose something already and 2nd: show it to you! Oh, and if you need the banner pic in 4K.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
could you also share ep 9 previews other than public ones?

TIA

benzd

Apr 11, 2021
i dont get it, is this suppose to be an update? because im pretty sure last update ended at the same time. i may be wrong

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i dont get it, is this suppose to be an update? because im pretty sure last update ended at the same time. i may be wrong
Episode 4 was fully remastered in the latest release, a new Chapter will be added with the next Update.

Reactions: Boring Games

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Ep 9 Ch 1 Preview

Hey guys!
Hopefully you've started a new week really well! And as you can see in the new spoiler, I'm already working on another Megan's scene at the moment. You'll be able to see this scene if you started her corruption route, and trust me, that little devil knows exactly how to tease you properly! The is quite short but at its end, Megan will promise MC something big in the evening, and I've got big hopes for that scene closer to the end of the update ;-p
I'm going to finish this morning corruption (heh, sounds cool, right?) today-tomorrow and then I'll show you some previews with Ange and Ann, so far posing and rendering are going good!
As for the other news: I want to thank Huw Gryffin for spotting a typo in the trailer. I still can't believe we didn't notice it while working on the trailer, but it's fixed already and I'll upload a new video very soon. Thanks again, nice catch!
And as for the current numbers: we've got 43 images and 1 animation fully ready and waiting for you!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry for being a dunce, but I'm a bit confused. Is the current build on the op the Special Edition or no? The first thing I saw in my new game was a black screen with " Image 'ep1_special' not found. ", so something seemed wrong to me.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Sorry for being a dunce, but I'm a bit confused. Is the current build on the op the Special Edition or no? The first thing I saw in my new game was a black screen with " Image 'ep1_special' not found. ", so something seemed wrong to me.
Just the compressed Version is the Special Edition (afaik).

• Sad
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Well that sucks... guess I'll play the regular version then. I'd rather the higher res screens. Thanks for the info though.

Two questions for anybody. The first is just so that I don't get my hopes up about it, just in case it's already been stated somewhere that it won't be in the game. And the second is just out of curiosity.

1) Has there been any indication that there will be pregnancy options of any kind in the game? I kind of have a kink for incest harems and, um... yeah :LOL:

2) Is sharing the best friend's mom with him the only planned sharing content, or will there possibly be more? Such as sharing the MC's mom with his best friend, etc.?

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Well that sucks... guess I'll play the regular version then. I'd rather the higher res screens. Thanks for the info though.

Two questions for anybody. The first is just so that I don't get my hopes up about it, just in case it's already been stated somewhere that it won't be in the game. And the second is just out of curiosity.

1) Has there been any indication that there will be pregnancy options of any kind in the game? I kind of have a kink for incest harems and, um... yeah :LOL:

2) Is sharing the best friend's mom with him the only planned sharing content, or will there possibly be more? Such as sharing the MC's mom with his best friend, etc.?
1) Doubtful, 8 chapters in and tons of creampies and no mention of any sort of points or anything like that, I'm pretty sure the girls all mention they are on the pill around the first time the mc is with them. It's possible tho, BG does some bonus content and stuff hence the special versions

2) The sharing content is more or less self contained and the characters involved don't really interact with the main girls outside of some bonus stuff. This game more or less has a vision for what it is and what it isn't. The current sharing content makes sense in it's context (along with being fully avoidable) and adding it to the main girls this late in the game would probably cause a massive stir.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
1) Doubtful, 8 chapters in and tons of creampies and no mention of any sort of points or antyhing like that

2) Thankfully the sharing content is more or less self contained and the characters involved don't really interact with the main girls outside of some bonus stuff. This game more or less has a vision for what it is and what it isn't. The current sharing content makes sense in it's context (along with being fully avoidable) and adding it to the main girls this late in the game would probably cause a massive stir.
Ah. Kind of disappointed about 1, but it isn't a deal-breaker or anything. Thank you.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Okay either I'm either missing something or doing something wrong, or both. I'm trying to run the game with the multi-mod, and I keep running into scenes that have just text and a black screen that says that images are missing. Is the SE locked behind a paywall or something? Or is my only other option to play the compressed version?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Boring Games Just a question when we are going to see harem path (Threesome) between Sarah, Megan and MC..Are we getting close to that or its in distant future ?
Also is family harem planned including Aunt, mom sister and cousin ?
Yeah, it's planned. You'll see something in the next release already!

Okay either I'm either missing something or doing something wrong, or both. I'm trying to run the game with the multi-mod, and I keep running into scenes that have just text and a black screen that says that images are missing. Is the SE locked behind a paywall or something? Or is my only other option to play the compressed version?
That's because you install multi-mod (which is based on special ver.) on a regular version of the game.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes