RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
That's because you install multi-mod (which is based on special ver.) on a regular version of the game.
Is the Special version not available on F95 (outside of the compressed version)?

In the Changelog for the multi-mod it says things like this: "Fix for issues in Ch. 2 and 3 of the non-special version. There are now optional files for the Special version (should be installed after the main ones if you have the Special version)."

Which made me I guess falsely assume that it would also work for the regular version.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Is the Special version not available on F95 (outside of the compressed version)?

In the Changelog for the multi-mod it says things like this: "Fix for issues in Ch. 2 and 3 of the non-special version. There are now optional files for the Special version (should be installed after the main ones if you have the Special version)."

Which made me I guess falsely assume that it would also work for the regular version.
AFAIK, LightmanP does a really great job with the mod, so if you installed the fix, it should work. If you miss episode/chapter number pic, it's not a big deal, but if you can't see whole scenes - it means that mostly likely something was not installed or the fix didn't overwrite script files.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
AFAIK, LightmanP does a really great job with the mod, so if you installed the fix, it should work. If you miss episode/chapter number pic, it's not a big deal, but if you can't see whole scenes - it means that mostly likely something was not installed or the fix didn't overwrite script files.
Okay I think I figured it out. When I first installed the game I mistakenly thought that it was the Special version, so I included the optional files for the mod. Doing a fresh install now to fix it. Sorry about that.

Is the Special Edition something that ever gets posted here on F95, or is it exclusive to Patreon, Subscribestar, etc.?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Okay I think I figured it out. When I first installed the game I mistakenly thought that it was the Special version, so I included the optional files for the mod. Doing a fresh install now to fix it. Sorry about that.

Is the Special Edition something that ever gets posted here on F95, or is it exclusive to Patreon, Subscribestar, etc.?
You can just put the main part of the mod into your folder and that should fix it.
The Special Edition is posted if someone shares/leaks it. Boring Games is publishing a regular version for everyone a month after the initial update.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
You can just put the main part of the mod into your folder and that should fix it.
The Special Edition is posted if someone shares/leaks it. Boring Games is publishing a regular version for everyone a month after the initial update.
Thanks, I appreciate it =)

Reactions: LightmanP

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018

No need to be sorry, heh. I understand why you got confused, so no worries.
...and yep, LightmanP already answered the rest, lol.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Does story gets better later on? Randers, Girls, MC look top level but story is kinda lacking

Edit1. Ok with episode 2 it does take pace, still not great but not bad either

Last edited:

The game master

May 19, 2022
Does story gets better later on? Randers, Girls, MC look top level but story is kinda lacking

Edit1. Ok with episode 2 it does take pace, still not great but not bad either
What are you saying brother i think you just played this game first time..but to us this game is alrounder perfection ..story.. graphics ..character..lewdness..just awesome

Reactions: elcaido19000

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
What are you saying brother i think you just played this game first time..but to us this game is alrounder perfection ..story.. graphics ..character..lewdness..just awesome
While Models and scenes are good, story not so much.. Could get better later on but as of episode 3 its mehh

• Angry
Reactions: The Senior Perv

UnFuckable

Dec 10, 2021
I'm sorry it maybe a stupid question but i am so confused like this game is being remade and continuing at the same time? And how many episodes are left to remake?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes