drooopy

Feb 27, 2021

Hey guys, I've started to miss you already!
So, the title says everything: the script for the next release is fully done and sent to Mr. Puzzler already to do his magic editing things!
A few words about what you can expect there: the script turned out quite big and eventful, there're more than 60 pages of text this time! And like I already said earlier, you'll get a chance to have significant progress with the ladies who didn't get enough attention yet (hello there, Emma and Ann!), and I really hope you'll be surprised by Emma's inner demons and desires, the girl isn't as easy as she seems, heh.
Then, for Megan's fans, I've prepared a few scenes where you'll be able to see all of her astonishing curves and enjoy her graceful movements! There'll be enough content for those who prefer some real action: a scene in her office and a car sex scene. I know, the latter became a bit of cliche lately, but I wanted to do it for a very long time, so I'll do my best to show it as non-cliche and variable as possible. Anyways, you can expect a lot of moans from her this time :p
And finally, Sarah's fans will get a steamy scene with her too! Lots of animations and hot renders... well, there can't be too many of them. If you prefer to see development of MC-Megan-Sarah story-line instead, well - there'll be such an option too!
In short, you can see that this time we're all concentrating on the lewds and juicy scenes and some important things which will affect the further events. The release after this one will be centered on the main story mostly (well, I won't miss a chance to do hot scenes anyways, but the accent will still be on the story) and I think, it's a good balance to show everything I want to.
As for the other news: we've prepared a trailer for the game and you probably have seen the first drafts of it if you checked Discord, but if you haven't, here it is:. It still needs a bit of polishing and fixing some mistakes, I've noticed, so hopefully it'll be done pretty quickly and we'll be able to show it to everyone. The guy who makes it is already working on it (I hope, lol).
Weeelll, that's it guys! Hope you like where it's all going. I want to do another post this week with the first spoilers (Megan's ones) because I just feel an urgent need to 1st: pose something already and 2nd: show it to you! Oh, and if you need the banner pic in 4K.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes