hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I have one question though, I remember this amazing preview for Ep4Ch2 being posted but I don't remember seeing the scene in my playthrough. I did the corruption route but obviously this render isn't in the restaurant restrooms lol. Is it in the update? I'm wondering if I somehow missed it.

View attachment 1855437
It is a spillover of dev's render ability. He remade a picture of a remade.

The original scene was the special scene in Ch2Re special edition: Picture be like [ep2_sat_morning_sp_18_1].

Maybe consider it a bonus.

1654623981749.png 1654623469262.png 1654623416302.png 1654623704594.png

Reactions: RyanEighteen

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Nice to have the dev to chat! Boring Games -- is there any new content in the RE episodes? You teased some renders prior to the release but I don't remember playing them..
Yep, there're new scenes with Faith that weren't in the original Ep.4, the scene with Megan is completely different now (and way more hotter, heh), and even if the scene itself was old and didn't have much changes in the script - it was fully redone with new renders and animations... a lot of animations:devilish:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
this is not the special version, right?
and the incest patch is as it would originally be? or is it just made by the fans?

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I need help. :(
As I recall, the first time the MC and Megan have sex is when they have a date at the restaurant, and he uses her powers on her. How do I get that path? I mean Corruption.
I always get the sex scene in the house.
Well, I think the question would be:
How not to have sex with Megan at the end of episode 2?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I need help. :(
As I recall, the first time the MC and Megan have sex is when they have a date at the restaurant, and he uses her powers on her. How do I get that path? I mean Corruption.
I always get the sex scene in the house.
Well, I think the question would be:
How not to have sex with Megan at the end of episode 2?
You have to follow that old school fiend of Megan to the Bathrooms, that opens her corruption path.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I will be grateful if the developer kill Angelina in the future or atleast there is an option to kill. I don't like her character already. Mc should have put purgative on the desk instead

Reactions: ManifestDream
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes