GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Good VN... But why the MC is forced to the bi-lesbian sis? Its not my cup of tea. EVEN i dont talk to her and use the worst answers? TY!
Been a while since I played this. Her being with another woman is not avoidable? If so that's quite disappointing as she's (was) my fav. Not really interested in playing anymore if that's the case.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I played this game years ago before it remastered and I don't understand the changelog, has the remaster surpassed the original version if so by how much?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, sharing option is avoidable, but which girls can we share and is there any scene about sharing?

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Is when the MC and Megan have sex at Ann's house as far as the game goes? I feel like I saved it there 2 months ago.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is when the MC and Megan have sex at Ann's house as far as the game goes? I feel like I saved it there 2 months ago.
Yes, correct. The Latest update was the Remake of Chapter 4, the next update continues the Story, the then following Update is a Remake of Chapter 5.

Boring Games
Hey! Just want to ask, is it somehow possible to set the animation speed to the slowest Option as standard for all animations?

Last edited:
Reactions: Thony

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Yes, correct. The Latest update was the Remake of Chapter 4, the next update continues the Story, the then following Update is a Remake of Chapter 5.

Boring Games
Hey! Just want to ask, is it somehow possible to set the animation speed to the slowest Option as standard for all animations?
Hmm, not really, only if you manually change all the rpy files.

Thony

Jul 8, 2017

Boring Games
Thank you. This is a fantastic game. I just wanted to make sure Im all caught up and wasn't missing anything.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes