delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020

Hey guys!
Sarah's scene is halfway done, I'm going to finish its animations and start working on the final scene of the main part of the game this week already! And depending on the path you've chosen, you'll be able to see either Sarah's solo scene or you'll have fun with both Sarah and Megan this time! ... or you'll just need to replay to get the both scenes, heh. Anyways, I tried to do them as fun as possible, included some animations I've never tried to do before and overall, I guess, you'll find the scenes very-very-very enjoyable!
As for the current numbers: 559 images and 30 animations are fully done at the moment. I have roughly two weeks till the end of the month and will do my best to finish everything till the end of September, hopefully it'll all will work out as planned:p
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2052479

Now, that'll be the outfit she'll try to impress us with... does it work? View attachment 2052481
:eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
I think it's a pre-final preview post of the upcoming release because Sarah's solo scene is fully finished and Megan-Sarah-MC scene is in progress already! The bad news is that I'll probably need a bit more time to finish and polish everything properly, I'll still try to do everything as fast as possible and finish it all during the week, but I thought it'd be better to tell you beforehand about a possible delay for a few days. I know that this time it takes longer than usual but this release is twice as big as the previous one so hopefully you'll see why it took longer and won't be too pissed off at me :p
About Sarah's scene, it counts more than 80 pics and 7 animations in total (from vanilla to pretty rough ones) and I should say that I'm pretty happy with the results. You'll see a lot of positions, interesting POVs, almost every pic and all the animation went through ZBrush to add a more realism and proper collision/draping effects and overall I really like how the scene turned out. Only one animation gave me headache by constantly switching from GPU to CPU during the rendering but after some tweaking it was all fixed and now it's already finished, so it's all good. And the final scene (Megan-Sarah-MC) has more still images so it'll be done faster.
As for the current numbers: 590 still images and 35 animations are fully done at the moment. Once again, the next previews will be the final ones and I'm sorry for the delay, but I can guarantee it'll be worth it! 87094EC9-3043-42B1-B865-7C9F7093387C.png

Are you going just stand there staring, hunh? 8ECCFE12-A519-437A-885D-7F4582192E73.png

Last edited:

The game master

May 19, 2022

Hey guys!
I think it's a pre-final preview post of the upcoming release because Sarah's solo scene is fully finished and Megan-Sarah-MC scene is in progress already! The bad news is that I'll probably need a bit more time to finish and polish everything properly, I'll still try to do everything as fast as possible and finish it all during the week, but I thought it'd be better to tell you beforehand about a possible delay for a few days. I know that this time it takes longer than usual but this release is twice as big as the previous one so hopefully you'll see why it took longer and won't be too pissed off at me :p
About Sarah's scene, it counts more than 80 pics and 7 animations in total (from vanilla to pretty rough ones) and I should say that I'm pretty happy with the results. You'll see a lot of positions, interesting POVs, almost every pic and all the animation went through ZBrush to add a more realism and proper collision/draping effects and overall I really like how the scene turned out. Only one animation gave me headache by constantly switching from GPU to CPU during the rendering but after some tweaking it was all fixed and now it's already finished, so it's all good. And the final scene (Megan-Sarah-MC) has more still images so it'll be done faster.
As for the current numbers: 590 still images and 35 animations are fully done at the moment. Once again, the next previews will be the final ones and I'm sorry for the delay, but I can guarantee it'll be worth it! View attachment 2065624

Are you going just stand there staring, hunh? View attachment 2065611
Al right!!!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

Hey guys!
As for the current numbers: 590 still images and 35 animations are fully done at the moment. Once again, the next previews will be the final ones and I'm sorry for the delay, but I can guarantee it'll be worth it! View attachment 2065624

Are you going just stand there staring, hunh? View attachment 2065611
Damn, I love the lingerie but I don't like the dog-like choker :(

• Haha
Reactions: Cai1993

Ltackle69

Feb 5, 2022
So I downloaded the 0.8.2 incest patch, unzipped, and moved the rpy file into the game folder. ran the game, it created a rpyc file in the game folder, restarted the game, but it still doesn't seem to be working, Landlady is the default title at the start. Am I missing a step?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes