arbin

Dec 29, 2017
someone has the patch i cant download on workupload blacklisted for what ever reason thx! :))

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
** I think Daxter250 fell asleep lol, torrent is here.

ShutUpAndDance-EP9-CH1SE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
can reagular ppl download this fuckin torrent wihout creating a CRAPPY ACCOUNT!? this is absurd

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I played the game once a while back and enjoyed it, but decided to wait until all of the remastering is done so that the jarring quality inconsistency wouldn't stand out and bother me. My understanding is that the earlier chapters are being remastered, correct? Does anyone know how many builds are left until everything that's going to be remastered gets finished? I saw the schedule on the front page, but had a bit of trouble deciphering what it meant as far as how the scheduled remastering process will work.

Tl;dr Any idea when all the remastering will be complete and the game will have consistent quality throughout?

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
can reagular ppl download this fuckin torrent wihout creating a CRAPPY ACCOUNT!? this is absurd
It's not a "real account". For me, there's a username and a password that's tied to an email that doesn't exist. I like downloading at up to 80MB/s, so I use it whenever its available, which most of time, is within an hour of an update being posted.

Check the links in your quote and read up on it for more information.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Rpldnet is providing torrents for most of the updated games on F95. I've found the torrent to be fast (about 3-4 minutes to torrent this game) and reliable. There is a glitch that sometimes requires you to logout and then login again to begin torrenting. This is the way I'm accessing about 90% of the games I play, and I'm starting to think I should send them some money just because the service is so good.
But to answer your question, yes you do need to register. I think it's a small price to pay to be able to download monster 9G games in around 10 minutes instead of 10 hours but you do you.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes