Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
ah, I've seen the collector but I didn't get the impression he was peeping, just being a massive douche.
i assumed this guy was the one i beat up "that will ntr me" so that why i did not understand it, but now that i have replayed being an asshole to Sarah i can see what guy you mean xD

(btw he was peeping at you in the shop.:sneaky:

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
The last version was just ok not great but this one is crap with that ntr! That ruined what little enjoyment the game had.
So it's not avoidable like it says then, why can't we just disable it or they do like the incest fetish have to install a patch? I don't like that fetish either I'm just here for the foot fetish.

Reactions: HossDik

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So it's not avoidable like it says then, why can't we just disable it or they do like the incest fetish have to install a patch? I don't like that fetish either I'm just here for the foot fetish.
It is avoidable. You actually have to work kinda hard to even see it.

The post you quoted is - pardon my French - utter nonsense.

Reactions: Dependable_223

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
so it is reading a book, not playing a game? no choices of your own or auto mega super cuckold mode is activated?
It is a game - the choices you make will have consequences. There are several different paths you can take and they will result in different ways to experience the story.

As for the 'auto mega super cuckold mode' you are refering to I don't know what that is? There's no such thing in this game.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
@Spiderfox @djkunn

you can can trust this game because it has a walkthrough that helps you avoid the NTR route i pretty much cucked Jake out of a threesome option with his mom

funny enough i never gotten the beat up or comfort option for the sister probably because i talked to her first time i was able to back in episode 2 and sarah has taken mommys place in "releasing my stress"
I don't want to jump through hoops to avoid the plague I just want to be able to turn it off, not see it, hear about it, think about it, etc...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I don't want to jump through hoops to avoid the plague I just want to be able to turn it off, not see it, hear about it, think about it, etc...
Your choice. But if you should choose to play it please let @Only_boring_games or myself know what you think of it.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
You actually have to jump through hoops to GET the NTR. And at that point is it really NTR because you basically have to say "I'm not interested in this character, AT ALL" to get it, and it's the character you aren't interested in, proven through your own choices" that's in the scene

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes