Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Man, I was 100% supportive of this game... but this update took a turn for the worst. I didn't like the end of this update. People are acting out of character and it's like drama for the sake of drama. Still amazing sexy renders and sexy scenes... but ugh. I just can't fathom why the story turned out this way. I mean reallly... Jake is going to backstab the MC (his best friend) for smashing his mom when he's already smashed her multiple times with him knowing and him participating. It's sooooo stupid.

I guess we'll have to wait for a rework to an earlier chapter over the next 6 months and some resolution to the continued story in about a year..... but damn. Such a sad way to end the current progression.

Wtf is the dev thinking? LOL.

Last edited:

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I'm not sitting through the 12 hours it will take to download this game, but I am still going to give the Dev a 5 star rating.
This dev knows how to make things happen. You start a game and have people pay youto make it and before you get to the end of the game you decide to stop the game and go back and render the game over again. People hang around and pay for the game all over again. Now that is a Big Dick move of the highest caliber. That is brilliant and 5 star worthy i would give you 10 stars if I could.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: test7777

braind521

Oct 10, 2020
Got this error when I tried to boot up the game. Any help?

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/QTE.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'ca' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "QTE.rpyc", line 12, in set_default
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/QTE.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'ca' is not defined

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Got this error when I tried to boot up the game. Any help?
Are you trying to use an outdated mod?

way chapter 9 ended sounds like he going fuck them without us. unless a rework happens but i feel jake shouldnt be the bad guy. hes a bro that shared his mom, we should do the same with mom & susan(who? Sarah?)*.
Don't get your hopes up. It is the "best" friend heel (villain) turn. The result was the same if you shared Faith or you didn't. He gave an inch, you took a mile. The three letter abbreviation was already nipped at the bud so maybe at most, you might get provocative position(s)

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Really weird when people blame the devs for their shitty internet connection. I can see getting bent out of shape for games that are 12 or 15 gb like Lust Theory or Fashion Business, but this is 7gb.
I'm sure it's frustrating but 7gb isn't an unreasonable size for a VN like this

Screenshot 2023-04-30 222659.png

Reactions: Urk and MythMackay
4.10 star(s) 127 Votes