King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i'm always nice to the dames..so no fear of me going down the NTR route by mistake...i treat the dames with love and gentleness...when i tie them up..ballgag them..spank them..its always nicely :D
@Eerie Entity
nicely put but you forgot mentioned after all the bondage stuff you then put a bun in the family oven

Reactions: WaltS

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just restarted and played through again..you really hafta fuck up to get to the point where it might go an NTR route later...you really need to WANT NTR to find it....so for all those in a panic stop fretting..it is the most easily avoided "potential NTR" in gaming history...LOL

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@Eerie Entity
nicely put but you forgot mentioned after all the bondage stuff you then put a bun in the family oven
landlady and roommate..and yes..i'll get Sarah preggers..her for sure....while Megan's face is sublime and knee meltingly perfect..Sarah overall is the best in terms of body face and potential submissiveness to my MC...am hoping still in future updates blonde hottie gets in on the woo...her face is stunning...and has that look of "ya..she needs to get knocked up too"

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
just restarted and played through again..you really hafta fuck up to get to the point where it might go an NTR route later...you really need to WANT NTR to find it....so for all those in a panic stop fretting..it is the most easily avoided "potential NTR" in gaming history...LOL
Thanks for the clarification Rob.

Although I doubt many of those that complain about 'NTR' and even 'cuckolding' / 'cuckfest' will read your comment, much less believe what's written. Unfortunately...

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
What the fuck? Button "agree" and "something in return" is there. Where's the "fuck off" button? I don't need such a fucking painted bitch personally.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What the fuck? Button "agree" and "something in return" is there. Where's the "fuck off" button? I don't need such a fucking painted bitch personally.
agree..she is..to me at least..the only flaw in this game..because(and it seems to be a feeling many have) a "fuck off skank" choice is needed...BUT..i guess there is a future story that needs Nasty MacMethskank to further it..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
im kinda surpised people are complaining about a future cock sleeve oh wait we have Hailey that majority of The Visit fans didnt want never mind carry on
Hailey is who i wanted..Nikki is who i didnt..LOL..Hailey has Big Baddabooty!!! yumyum....(actually Rosa is my fav..but we are now offtopic but you started it..HAHAA)

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes