TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is there a way to have Faith without letting her son have her first? Like when he asks you to mind control her for him can you say no and still get her?:unsure:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well damn I told him no and now I'm playing a different game than before. lol The mom is much more "open" and loving. Either these are all new scenes or I made a wrong turn my first time playing.:oops:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
im always a jerk to jake and i never tell him my powers... that wont bite me in the long term right? i mean the walthrough kinda says i have to be nice to him, but i dont want that , fuck him, that slut faith is mine xD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
im always a jerk to jake and i never tell him my powers... that wont bite me in the long term right? i mean the walthrough kinda says i have to be nice to him, but i dont want that , fuck him, that slut faith is mine xD
Ah the ungrateful job of being best friend to the heroin a game. :) Being forced to stay a virgin forever wanking yourself of while the hero/mc keeps every woman to himself. :p

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Being a jerk to Jake ya don't see him touching one of your harem potentials...so ya..treat him like shit
Something tells me i need to be nice to him he is your best friend afterall also how story progressing it seem we are going to need his help in the future kind of what happened with marcus in dreams of desire. or bad things could happen.

Reactions: WaltS

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Something tells me i need to be nice to him he is your best friend afterall also how story progressing it seem we are going to need his help in the future kind of what happened with marcus in dreams of desire. or bad things could happen.
There are quite a few paths you can go down in this game so I'd advise on saving often if you want to replay to see all scenes.
:geek::geek::geek:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Yo Dev :)
Newer even looked at this game, becouse, no offence, i kinda diddnt like the title ;)
but... i did try it today...
WOOOOOW TOP OF THE NOTCH (y)(y)(y):love:
10 OF 10 great story, great renderings, LOVE THE LADIES :love::love::love:
dont listen to idiots complainning... You are doing great , keep up the good work (y)(y)
This can become a very complex crazy sexy story which you can take wherever you want.. all kinds of fetishes ;)
for now ..... daaamn i was hard :ROFLMAO:
For me? NTR??? hell yeah lol let everybody have fun like MC , Jake and Faith LOL (y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I liked this game. Good story(mainly the mystery part about MC's father and the technology part), the NTR part is plausible(and it generally doesn't bother when comes by jerk decisions and not because the script wants to be unfair with MC), MC's sister loves him, but if she sees he wants more his mother than her and he rejects her three times, this is expected to happen, no problems for me and at the end of this update made me curious about the pills effect in Angelina.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Yo Dev :)
Newer even looked at this game, becouse, no offence, i kinda diddnt like the title ;)
but... i did try it today...
WOOOOOW TOP OF THE NOTCH (y)(y)(y):love:
10 OF 10 great story, great renderings, LOVE THE LADIES :love::love::love:
dont listen to idiots complainning... You are doing great , keep up the good work (y)(y)
This can become a very complex crazy sexy story which you can take wherever you want.. all kinds of fetishes ;)
for now ..... daaamn i was hard :ROFLMAO:
For me? NTR??? hell yeah lol let everybody have fun like MC , Jake and Faith LOL (y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love:
Yes, comrade commissar, this post here.

Also, what does the new update add? I played it through again and it still ended with Angel (I believe?) taking the MC's pills.

Hope they don't have an effect on her, I hate being forced to share powers in these games unless it's a direct antagonist to take down.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes