Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Yes, comrade commissar, this post here.

Also, what does the new update add? I played it through again and it still ended with Angel (I believe?) taking the MC's pills.

Hope they don't have an effect on her, I hate being forced to share powers in these games unless it's a direct antagonist to take down.
The special scenes are right before Ange's final scene. Though you shouldn't be on the NTR route to get the spicials.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Great update, but I have to say Ange is a dumb as fucking ugly bitch, can't stand her and her idocy,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope there is a way to just get her to go away.
Well, it's not 'someone' but her cousin so that is that.
However I agree but maybe she's crazy enough to do shit like that ;)
Then again if she's that crazy I wonder what else she might be up for? :cool:

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
The special scenes are right before Ange's final scene. Though you shouldn't be on the NTR route to get the spicials.
I meant that the pills are what gave the MC his special power right?
I'm guessing she's gonna have that power as well now which I'd rather not given she's both not that smart (who just pops random pills?!) and her model is ugly as fuck.

Reactions: JanisL and Telgar

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
I meant that the pills are what gave the MC his special power right?
I'm guessing she's gonna have that power as well now which I'd rather not given she's both not that smart (who just pops random pills?!) and her model is ugly as fuck.
what if those pills gave her a dick bigger than MC's.... then they will have a sword fight.... no, a dick fight XD

Reactions: Boring Games

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
what if those pills gave her a dick bigger than MC's.... then they will have a sword fight.... no, a dick fight XD
I won't lie, I'd like that a lot as long as she only fucks the MC. But the game not only isn't advertised for futa, a lot of people don't like it, especially when it pops up unannounced and it unavoidable.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Tastes do vary you know? ;)
I agree that her body features are debatable (I personally don't like tatoos, but i can tolerate them), but I'm also pretty sure tons of peeps find her face fugly AF.
Especially when you compare her to the Mother, who looks like a modern fertility goddess, and the Sister, who looks like an Egyptian goddess.

Reactions: Telgar

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Well, it's not 'someone' but her cousin so that is that.
However I agree but maybe she's crazy enough to do shit like that ;)
Then again if she's that crazy I wonder what else she might be up for? :cool:
Personally don't care, hope for an option to toss her to the curb, I find her model ugly, her personality a pile of crap and I hate women covered in Tats and Piercings, so meh she can die for all I care bout her.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
:oops: Guess I'm replaying tonight... I'm still not sharing his mum (nor anyone for that matter) with him though, so he can absolutely do one hahah. Thanks for possibly saving me down the line :)
Edit: Well I guess you either piss that asshole Jake off or share his ma with him, so I'm annoyed, guess for now until we know what the consequences are I'll just have to allow him to share her, but I'm not happy about it.
I normally don't like sharing either, but it is his mom, so I guess I can live with it.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
I guess hahah, wish the mc would just mind control him into being asexual. Then maybe he'd actually be a friend rather than someone trying to constantly use us. Idk, the game is really good in other regards so if I have to share her to not get fucked over so be it
Yeah if you piss him and your sister off, its NTR city.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Emma is something else bringing up favors she did for him when she needs his DNA to get back on track with her research and its pretty much her fault he got into that accident. If it wasn't for him she may either take years or go nowhere with her research. Using the machine to look at his memories should be a freebee.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
:oops: Guess I'm replaying tonight... I'm still not sharing his mum (nor anyone for that matter) with him though, so he can absolutely do one hahah. Thanks for possibly saving me down the line :)
Edit: Well I guess you either piss that asshole Jake off or share his ma with him, so I'm annoyed, guess for now until we know what the consequences are I'll just have to allow him to share her, but I'm not happy about it.
Actually, there's a path already when you can have a lot of fun with Faith without Jake(I do recommend to check that scene:p) and he still will be your friend.
... Though you have to make Faith really angry with him first;)

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
dumb question the patch does it work?? I keep getting the Landlord word did I do something wrong??

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes