elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Hey guys!
New spoilers are right here! The progress is going quite good, I'm in the middle of the main-story part right now and planning to finish it during this week. It's a bit difficult to choose sexy spoilers with our favorite ladies from there, so here're two pics of Emma in different times, hope you like the changes in her, heh!
If you played the original Ep.5, you probably remember that the story part consists of a few different scenes: office scenes with Emma, memories, Ange's part, and then a scene in Postman's house. Right now only the last scene in the house is left to do. And as soon as it is over, I'll be getting back to our good old lewd scenes and there won't be any difficulties with choosing a proper render as a teaser ;-p
There'll be two big ending scenes, both with Megan. The first one on the Love route is mostly about teasing and the other one, on the corruption route, will be really huge! More than 20 animations, completely rewritten dialogues and lots of kinky stuff from our favorite landlady - it'll be interesting!
As for the current numbers: 335 images and 13 animations are done at the moment. The plan for the week also consists of still images mostly, so I expect the progress to be good as well.
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!
love path cant get threesome right? or future maybe plan?

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1kjkj.png 2jkjhkhk.png

Hey guys!

I'm back, feeling refreshed and ready to work hard! The actual spoilers from the game will be posted later during this week and the pics above are some of the renders from the Custom Library which is ready for you now.

Announcement for $10 tier and above: I cleaned up the library a bit and now it has over 550 renders and a few animations. Depending on your tier you'll get access to either Full Library (Master and Rockstar tiers) or Partial Library (Optimal tier). You can get the link in three places right now: your messages or the first pinned post on Patreon, and in our Discord server.

The links will be changed from time to time to prevent leaking. I really want it to be Patrons' only benefit so don't share it, please.

Stay tuned guys, hope you'll like it!

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 2833646 View attachment 2833647

Hey guys!

I'm back, feeling refreshed and ready to work hard! The actual spoilers from the game will be posted later during this week and the pics above are some of the renders from the Custom Library which is ready for you now.

Announcement for $10 tier and above: I cleaned up the library a bit and now it has over 550 renders and a few animations. Depending on your tier you'll get access to either Full Library (Master and Rockstar tiers) or Partial Library (Optimal tier). You can get the link in three places right now: your messages or the first pinned post on Patreon, and in our Discord server.

The links will be changed from time to time to prevent leaking. I really want it to be Patrons' only benefit so don't share it, please.

Stay tuned guys, hope you'll like it!
Please tell me that this library will be included in the eventual Steam release Boring Games! I'm waiting for that to purchase.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
I'm surprised how this game keeps improving time to time.
I dropped it in 3rd chapter, but now i'm thinking to download it again...
it's worth it.
I'd wait for the remake of E5-- else you'll be disappointed by the quality drop.
That's all that's left to be remade. Everything else tier 1.
Should be in about a week or two according to BG on discord.

Reactions: YaBoy

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks!
And yes, I think something like this will be added in newer scenes. Especially in the prolonged scenes from dusk till dawn where the length of time can be shown clearly. Being caught is another good scene that can be done, lots of interesting moments can be added there. :)
Congratulations for your wedding and your fabulous art!! Best wishes

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
I really can't wait for the full release on steam, Also dev can you please please add achievements? plz pretty please

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes