Cladibior

May 7, 2023
Hi guys, how are you doing?
Sorry, I'm new to the thread and also to this game. I've installed Ep.9 Ch2 version ( ). I wanted to ask: what's the current progress of the game? Do I need to download anything else? How can I unlock all the scenes? Thanks, and sorry for my ignorance. I'm new.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Hi guys, how are you doing?
Sorry, I'm new to the thread and also to this game. I've installed Ep.9 Ch2 version ( ). I wanted to ask: what's the current progress of the game? Do I need to download anything else? How can I unlock all the scenes? Thanks, and sorry for my ignorance. I'm new.
You just need to download the game, nothing else needed. You unlock the scenes by playing the game. There is a guide / walkthrough to download on the front page on the extras line if you really feel you need it to unlock the scenes, but I don't think it's really necessary for your first playthrough.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
why is even going to make a remake of episode 5? That episode didn't need a remake it was good and he could have just gone to episode 10, I hope he doesn't make a remake till episode 9 again .

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
The Ep. 5 is the last episode that will be remade since it is the last episode without animations. Maybe part of Ep. 6, but that's it.

Reactions: Boring Games

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1.png

Hey guys!
Today's previews will be a little bit different than usual since I want to show some of the teasers from the library of custom pics I've made over these years, and which will be ready in August for you. So, this post will have a "regular" spoiler from the upcoming update and the next posts will be with custom pics, hopefully you'll like them! Well, let's get started!
The scene with the Postman is almost ready, I have a couple of days before the vacation aka honeymoon and this time should be enough to finish it up since there're only about 2 script pages left to do. The scene is important story-wise but it's not really interesting in terms of visuals, that's why I want to get it done as fast as possible and then get started with something more entertaining... and as we know, Megan and Sarah's scenes can be really entertaining ;-p
And yep, I got married officially (still can't think it over thoroughly, lol), it did change the release plans quite a bit, but there're no drastic changes so far. I'm just planning to dive into work with double energy after the vacation and really hope to surprise you with those two final scenes which are left to do. It's gonna be really fun!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
P.S. I'm also planning to schedule previews for you for the next week, and if you want to see particular characters there, feel free to name them in the comments. I think there're pics with all the ladies presented in the game ;-p

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
why is even going to make a remake of episode 5? That episode didn't need a remake it was good and he could have just gone to episode 10, I hope he doesn't make a remake till episode 9 again .
Nah he will keep doing it and keep milking the content.
There's a comparison under the spoiler of how it looked and how it looks now, I don't even mention all the animations which have been done. Do you still have any questions why it was needed?
And btw, it's kind of fun to complain about the remakes during literally the final iteration of those remakes;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
There's a comparison under the spoiler of how it looked and how it looks now, I don't even mention all the animations which have been done. Do you still have any questions why it was needed?
And btw, it's kind of fun to complain about the remakes during literally the final iteration of those remakes;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey Boring Games ,

Congratulations on your wedding and hope you have a fulfilling marriage.

I've been a fan of your game, although I would have liked the complete remake to be released later than the original storyline. However, so long as you can make it work, no complaints!

I did have few suggestions though. While your image renders have leapfrogged into another dimension in the remakes, you could add subtle things to enhance the experience. I have noted it previously on this thread but while the H-scenes are steamy, the one which I liked the most was the one where MC and Sarah go at it till the morning. While it rushed through the positions and lighting to show the changing time, the setup was incredibly spicy!! On those lines, here are the subtle changes you could make to existing scenes, not only to increase the temperature but to show how far MC and Megan/Sarah have come in their exploits.

1. Bite marks/ hickeys on display. Based on the situation/route, Megan/Sarah have to hide/flaunt them.
2. Long sessions with a clock and window in the background that shows the length of time
3. MC's essence dripping out from Sarah/Megan long after a session, when interacting with another character (impractical in real life but who cares?)
4. Caught/almost caught and reprimanded for it. However, Sarah/Megan, especially Megan being explicitly careless in the corruption path.
5. Soreness to both MC and Megan/Sarah after long sessions and again, noticable to othe characters.

I stressed on these changes on Megan and Sarah only as they're the focal points of this game. If people prefer Emma and others, all to their choices. What do you think? Impractical, too much work or too much out there?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Hey Boring Games ,

Congratulations on your wedding and hope you have a fulfilling marriage.

I've been a fan of your game, although I would have liked the complete remake to be released later than the original storyline. However, so long as you can make it work, no complaints!

I did have few suggestions though. While your image renders have leapfrogged into another dimension in the remakes, you could add subtle things to enhance the experience. I have noted it previously on this thread but while the H-scenes are steamy, the one which I liked the most was the one where MC and Sarah go at it till the morning. While it rushed through the positions and lighting to show the changing time, the setup was incredibly spicy!! On those lines, here are the subtle changes you could make to existing scenes, not only to increase the temperature but to show how far MC and Megan/Sarah have come in their exploits.

1. Bite marks/ hickeys on display. Based on the situation/route, Megan/Sarah have to hide/flaunt them.
2. Long sessions with a clock and window in the background that shows the length of time
3. MC's essence dripping out from Sarah/Megan long after a session, when interacting with another character (impractical in real life but who cares?)
4. Caught/almost caught and reprimanded for it. However, Sarah/Megan, especially Megan being explicitly careless in the corruption path.
5. Soreness to both MC and Megan/Sarah after long sessions and again, noticable to othe characters.

I stressed on these changes on Megan and Sarah only as they're the focal points of this game. If people prefer Emma and others, all to their choices. What do you think? Impractical, too much work or too much out there?
Thanks!
And yes, I think something like this will be added in newer scenes. Especially in the prolonged scenes from dusk till dawn where the length of time can be shown clearly. Being caught is another good scene that can be done, lots of interesting moments can be added there. :)

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes