riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
ShutUpndDance Ep9 Ch2 SE Low Spec Version

The version adresses to all those playing the game with a low-end machine (personally, I have a MBP early '11)
As I assume FullHD images or music/sounds are not a problem to anyone anymore, I've chosen to only 'downscale' all the videos to 720p (no further compression).

Please report any issue.
Here the link: Win/Linux - ( ~ 4.3 GB)

Cheers

Last edited:

django009

Jun 29, 2017
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 862 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 845 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Can you pass another link where to download.?

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Hey guys!

New week, new spoiler! I'm almost done with the story scene I talked about last week, currently at the "interrogation" part with the Postman when you decide how to deal with him and how the story will go. It took a bit longer than I expected, mostly due to the street part which required some work on the environment and shaders/textures. But it's not a big issue, to be honest, and the scene will be over really soon and I'll start working on the final scenes with Megan!

But before that I have an announcement, a personal one... I'm getting married in a few days! And we're planning a vacation for a week and a half at the end of July so hopefully you'll forgive me my absence during those days ;-p
I'm still planning to finish a good batch of renders before the vacation, finish the current scene and do some progress with Megan's one, so you won't be left without the teasers for sure, but, just in case, I might be less active online somewhere during July 31 - August 6.

That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
But before that I have an announcement, a personal one... I'm getting married in a few days! And we're planning a vacation for a week and a half at the end of July so hopefully you'll forgive me my absence during those days ;-p
Pics or it never happened. Unless "I'm getting married" is just code for "I'm gonna go party my ass off"

Party.gif
Party2.gif
Party3.gif

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes