Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Hey guys!
New spoilers are already here! They are still from the kitchen scene as you see but the scene should be finished this week and we'll move further to the other scenes really soon!
The most part of still images from Megan's route are done and I'm going to take care of her animations this week. I planned to get started with the animations last week already but due to some real life tasks it got a bit out of control and I didn't do as much as I'd wanted at first. But well, it's not a dramatic difference and I just gotta work a bit harder this week to get the numbers back to the plan. As for her scene itself - it's all about Megan teasing MC right behind Sarah's back. The teasing part is really fun and sexy (as if Megan can be different, lol) and then, when Sarah leaves the room, we move further to much more intimate moments with her. If we take Megan's scenes from this update in particular, then this scene and the ending scene with her (also on the corruption path) are my favorite ones for sure. I really like this one for its mood and teasing, and the second one for the insane amount of animations and really spicy moments, positions and all the stuff we'll do with her. Though, I'll surely tell you more about it when I start working on it ;-p
That's it for now, stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Reactions: Boobs Lover

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
for sarah's stalker, maybe the MC can take some photoes or videos of him having sex with sarah and send them to the stalker to make him jealous and gives up?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes