1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
the only thing i wish would change about this game is that "shut up and dance" actually had more of a role. it shows up in a single scene so far.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
The title keeps reminding me of a Black Mirror episode involving a pedophile.

Luckily the hot milf and sister balances it out.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I always go for the love path if i want to see hotter scenes i just do the gallery unlocker mod. But far as story goes Love path every time.
Love as well and I don't bother with unlocks I'm here for stories not disconnected scenes. Bums me out a bit I guess when "hotter" scenes are behind a debasement or corruption path... But maybe I wouldn't find it hotter due to that aspect.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Last time I played this Game there the mc Was Close to make his Mom Lose it and Do it but His Sister or Cousin Show up so is there is any action with The Lady if yeah please post Them as Replay
you might wonder why simple I learned something Never Play a Game that Does not have completed tag in it so when this one Get this tag I would give it a go Full Story Not part and Forget where was I or what's the story It's sad people With Net Alll the problem in life Started to forget simple stufff in there life
so I will Wait to play it full but I would love to know what been add

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Pretty sure the title is less about that in-lore card game, and more about the Mind Control power the MC acquires...
probably. i was more of making joke. however the card game scene is pretty good, so it would be fun to see the characters play it again (especially more than just 3 chars at a time)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Garrettino

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Hey guys!
New spoilers are right here! The progress is going quite good, I'm in the middle of the main-story part right now and planning to finish it during this week. It's a bit difficult to choose sexy spoilers with our favorite ladies from there, so here're two pics of Emma in different times, hope you like the changes in her, heh!
If you played the original Ep.5, you probably remember that the story part consists of a few different scenes: office scenes with Emma, memories, Ange's part, and then a scene in Postman's house. Right now only the last scene in the house is left to do. And as soon as it is over, I'll be getting back to our good old lewd scenes and there won't be any difficulties with choosing a proper render as a teaser ;-p
There'll be two big ending scenes, both with Megan. The first one on the Love route is mostly about teasing and the other one, on the corruption route, will be really huge! More than 20 animations, completely rewritten dialogues and lots of kinky stuff from our favorite landlady - it'll be interesting!
As for the current numbers: 335 images and 13 animations are done at the moment. The plan for the week also consists of still images mostly, so I expect the progress to be good as well.
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes