mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
I want to know whether players prefer love path or corruption path? Seem like corruption path has much hotter scene.
I love the corruption path not only for all that but the main selling point for me with this game is the mind control (even tho we don't use it much) but we get to use it on Megan and she is my #1

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
Let's get started with the news! First of all, Sarah's part I talked about last week is fully finished now and, IMHO, it turned out really good. Despite the fact that the main idea didn't change much from the original ep.5 except for the dialogues, the scene feels fun, light and teasing. Plus as a nice bonus Sarah looks gorgeous there! I did five animations with her for this scene, two of them are longer than usual (70 and 180 frames instead of usual 40), and I'm really happy how everything turned out and can't wait to show the scene to you!
Next step which I've already started to work on is the final part of the kitchen scene. It'll be on Megan's corruption route (without sharing Faith) as you know already, and most likely it'll take the whole week +- a couple of days. This part was completely rewritten and now I want to show how Megan teases MC right behind Sarah's back there. You can expect lots of hot shots and fun moments, I think it'll be interesting!
As for the current numbers: 165 images and 8 animations are done at the moment, I guess the spoilers next week will be the final ones from the "kitchen" part of the update.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you IMG_1735.png IMG_1734.png

The game master

May 19, 2022

Hey guys!
Let's get started with the news! First of all, Sarah's part I talked about last week is fully finished now and, IMHO, it turned out really good. Despite the fact that the main idea didn't change much from the original ep.5 except for the dialogues, the scene feels fun, light and teasing. Plus as a nice bonus Sarah looks gorgeous there! I did five animations with her for this scene, two of them are longer than usual (70 and 180 frames instead of usual 40), and I'm really happy how everything turned out and can't wait to show the scene to you!
Next step which I've already started to work on is the final part of the kitchen scene. It'll be on Megan's corruption route (without sharing Faith) as you know already, and most likely it'll take the whole week +- a couple of days. This part was completely rewritten and now I want to show how Megan teases MC right behind Sarah's back there. You can expect lots of hot shots and fun moments, I think it'll be interesting!
As for the current numbers: 165 images and 8 animations are done at the moment, I guess the spoilers next week will be the final ones from the "kitchen" part of the update.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you View attachment 2708254 View attachment 2708255
Is there will be megan remake massage scene from old one

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes