RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I played this game once a while back and liked it, but decided to shelf it and come back for a replay once all the remastering had been completed. The jump in quality consistency just bothered me. Is it known how many more updates there are until everything that's been planned to be remastered is finished?

I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the thread, and I'm a bit confused by what's written on the OP, but if someone wouldn't mind answering just to save me some time I'd appreciate it :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I played this game once a while back and liked it, but decided to shelf it and come back for a replay once all the remastering had been completed. The jump in quality consistency just bothered me. Is it known how many more updates there are until everything that's been planned to be remastered is finished?

I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the thread, and I'm a bit confused by what's written on the OP, but if someone wouldn't mind answering just to save me some time I'd appreciate it :)
AFAIK the next Update will conclude the remake of all "old" Episodes.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

It is indeed answered, searching (with settings set to most recent) rework, has plenty of answers...

One more update with the rework then it is done, done with the rework that is.

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
View attachment 1474509

Overview:
"Shut Up and Dance" is the story of a young man's life taking a turn for the worse and everything going downhill instantly. A beloved person dies under suspicious circumstances, and in the blink of an eye, the life you're used to is gone - a cozy home, not having to worry about money or food on the table, paying for your academic studies.
Your carefree life - everything gone in a heartbeat.
As it stands now, there seems no way out of this, so you leave school and start working to help your folks cope with the situation - financially and emotionally. Until out of the blue, our protagonist receives an exciting job offer from an unexpected quarter that promises to improve things.
But is it going to be a curse or a blessing? Well, that will be up to you as you call the shots and make the decisions.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2023-04-29
Developer: Boring Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.9 Ch.2 SE
Language: English
Fan Art: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Release schedule: Ep. 3RE -> Ep. 8 -> Ep. 4RE -> Ep. 9 -> Ep. 5RE -> Ep. 10
There's no NTR in the game. Sharing route is fully avoidable.

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA
Mac: - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Update Only: (Ep9Ch1SE to Ep9Ch2SE): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - FAN SIGS - ITALIAN VERSION - GALLERY MOD - SKIP TRANSITIONS -
Walkthrough Mod -
GERMAN TRANSLATION
Gallery (Ep.9 Ch.2 SE): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
dans311 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 689920 View attachment 689921 View attachment 689922 View attachment 689923 View attachment 689924 View attachment 689925 View attachment 689926 View attachment 689927 View attachment 689928 View attachment 689929 View attachment 859562 View attachment 859563 View attachment 859564 View attachment 859565 View attachment 859566 View attachment 859567 View attachment 859568 View attachment 859569 View attachment 859570 View attachment 1189522 View attachment 1189523 View attachment 1189524 View attachment 1189525
Android with mod?

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Jake actually got my respect he stopped being a pushover is that scene avoidable if u share his mom or he turns no matter

• Angry
Reactions: _baka_
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes