1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Definitely. The corruption path also talks alot about bringing the family together which would be a good motive for the love path. Sarah even mentions feeling better that she and mc don't have to hide their relationship from mom in the corruption path, so the love path would fit perfectly there too

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
You absolute dunder. You're supposed to listen to Walk the Moon on repeat the whole time you're playing the game. Otherwise you won't get the whole experience. You'll have to start over.

Here let me help you
WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME DAMMIT! playlist is a banger thought thanks man

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
normally i would be disappointed that a dev is doing remakes of old chapters in a game, but holy crap the remakes are amazing compared to the originals. going from ch4 to ch5 is like hitting a brick wall
Bro i understand you! I find this game a few months ago.
And can't wait for episode 5/6 RE... i had to stop because EP.5 and EP.6 are under tone. And stopping at the climax is something like blue balls :ROFLMAO: The end of episode 4 have a cliffhunger and i have two save file now! I want to see how it continues on both path! :ROFLMAO: :love:

Reactions: KRaj

Venesa41

May 2, 2023
I am looking Game similr like Hot sands of antartica. I already played desert stalker so anyone knows any other games similar to this.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Can we also have a scene with Megan, similar to Sarah, where they went through until morning? The transitions showed all the positions slowly but the light change and the context added a lot of NOx to the blood.

Reactions: Boring Games

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I want to know whether players prefer love path or corruption path? Seem like corruption path has much hotter scene.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Let's get started with the news! First of all, Sarah's part I talked about last week is fully finished now and, IMHO, it turned out really good. Despite the fact that the main idea didn't change much from the original ep.5 except for the dialogues, the scene feels fun, light and teasing. Plus as a nice bonus Sarah looks gorgeous there! I did five animations with her for this scene, two of them are longer than usual (70 and 180 frames instead of usual 40), and I'm really happy how everything turned out and can't wait to show the scene to you!

Next step which I've already started to work on is the final part of the kitchen scene. It'll be on Megan's corruption route (without sharing Faith) as you know already, and most likely it'll take the whole week +- a couple of days. This part was completely rewritten and now I want to show how Megan teases MC right behind Sarah's back there. You can expect lots of hot shots and fun moments, I think it'll be interesting!

As for the current numbers: 165 images and 8 animations are done at the moment, I guess the spoilers next week will be the final ones from the "kitchen" part of the update.

Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes