micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is this game being remade/releasing new content or both at the same time?
all that remains of remakes , next update should be e9 ch2 and after the last of the remake, whether will be all done in 1 update as was planned or not we will see in 2 updates

I AM MAX

Sep 28, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP9CH1SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Include Incest?

Reactions: The game master

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
can turn off incest patch?
not at the moment, but i might add that option in the next release.

update: done already, download the new build.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I would like to suggest, could you move the quick menu to the bottom of the screen
why should i? it is placed in an otherwise unused area, resulting in the smallest possible textbox.
if i were to use the bottom of the screen, i'd have to move the entire textbox up so the text doesn't conflict with the menu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Exiledftw

Nov 6, 2022
I'm sorry about this but does anyone have a torrent link for this game? If yes, I'd really appreciate if you'd share it with me

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game. The game does not have that many branches but the walkthrough can help to unlock all scenes in the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Last edited:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game. The game does not have that many branches but the walkthrough can help to unlock all scenes in the gallery.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Wow, it's impressive. Great job, mate!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I am on latest MacOS - seems like we do not have the updates on MacOS. Anyone knows how to play the game on Mac?
You can download the latest Windows Version and copy the Folder "game" into your latest Mac Version Folder, merge files when asked.

Reactions: PBS666

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I am on latest MacOS - seems like we do not have the updates on MacOS. Anyone knows how to play the game on Mac?
The latest episode has been released to the public, including a Mac version. Although I believe it isn't the Special Edition

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
4.10 star(s) 127 Votes